Cardale watches OSU/MICH in full uniform

bobobonators

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone heard Penn state and thinks molestation Tha. I just don't know what to say.

I think of a friend who played there. I think of the storied tradition of football. And I think of JoePa and then the way all the athletes there got shafted

My sister-in-law worked there for many years in large donor development. Yes, that is one of the first things that many people think of. It was on-going and people looked away. It's a damn shame, for so many reasons.

My sister-in-law worked there for many years in large donor development. Yes, that is one of the first things that many people think of. It was on-going and people looked away. It's a damn shame, for so many reasons.

I'd like to look in to the psychology of those who instantly believe this the most important issue of Penn state. I'd wonder what they think of with uva. What they'dtthink of some of the more recent developments with schools safe spacing and such. What they think of Missouri, for example, with their agenda.

Is then issue with Penn State people hating on the school because of the history that the current athletes had nothing to do with? Are they just contrite aholes who like to believe the holier than thou? What makes them get so upset about something they had nothing to do with, will never have anything to do with, can never change or will never have to deal with in life?

A national championship for PSU is far fetched but I would truly love it. I would love to see the mocking of so many calling the school on their laurels of moral high ground. I would truly love to see all of them silenced when PSU wins it.

I'd like to look in to the psychology of those who instantly believe this the most important issue of Penn state. I'd wonder what they think of with uva. What they'dtthink of some of the more recent developments with schools safe spacing and such. What they think of Missouri, for example, with their agenda.

Is then issue with Penn State people hating on the school because of the history that the current athletes had nothing to do with? Are they just contrite aholes who like to believe the holier than thou? What makes them get so upset about something they had nothing to do with, will never have anything to do with, can never change or will never have to deal with in life?

A national championship for PSU is far fetched but I would truly love it. I would love to see the mocking of so many calling the school on their laurels of moral high ground. I would truly love to see all of them silenced when PSU wins it.

It should certainly NOT define the university, but it's such a horrendous tale that it's hard to overcome. Like the Catholic church, it's just an easy shot to take, and it's hard to get past.

Incorrect. The ball certainly appeared to make the line.

The game was called well overall by the officials, but some calls were definitely missed on both sides. Yet only one team collectively acted like spoiled brats all day. Jim Harbaugh whined and screamed for calls all game. His players whined and screamed for calls all game. That team definitely has taken on the personality of its HC. It was disgraceful.

I am biased because I follow Michigan football a bit. I would say this about the officiating:

1) too close of a call to change the spot on replay.

2) officiating was meh, but overall seemed to favor OSU. On that crazy Samuel run in 2OT, there could have been 3 holds. And the missed PI/hold on that critical 3rd down late was a bad miss-- I think if Michigan converted there, they win.

3) but overall a good game. Barrett and OSU offense pretty much stinks, but their D made great plays. I also thought Meyer out coached harbaugh (will forgive him the fake punt call). Harbaugh needed to coach more aggressively; e.g., go for 2 in 1OT?

does a national title somehow silence all the kids who got raped? nothing will ever cure that.

does a national title somehow silence all the kids who got raped? nothing will ever cure that.

Nope. It certainly does not. When is it really "history"? Not sure, but not yet. Becoming relevant again and getting attention almost hurts the cause. But they have to be in the news to get past it.

I was at The Game and it was amazing. Top 2 or 3 games I've seen live. I'm surprised to see so much talk about the refs. If I was a UM fan I'd be more upset with Harbaugh about their playcalling and lack of composure. The Hooker INT was an unnecessary risk when our offense had done nothing. And the use of Peppers on O was about the least effective way to use him in the wildcat running mainly up the gut. That looked like us with Braxton last year. A head coach losing his poise and giving yards on a PF is embarrassingly dumb too. They were up 10 with 8 minutes to go and then got outscored 23-10 and outgained 235-61. Peppers chirped at the crowd the whole game and then got blocked into next week by lil Mike Weber on Curtis Samuel's game winning TD. After that Peppers punched an OSU fan on the field and all the excuses started.

You would have never known which team had the 43 seniors, and which was the youngest team in the country. Harbaugh really disappointed everyone today, again. OSU just lost 14 players to the NFL and he still couldn't beat them.

But great win for the Buckeyes and more fun than I've had in years!

Edited by YoloinOhio

I was at The Game and it was amazing. Top 2 or 3 games I've seen live. I'm surprised to see so much talk about the refs. If I was a UM fan I'd be more upset with Harbaugh about their playcalling and lack of composure. The Hooker INT was an unnecessary risk when our offense had done nothing. And the use of Peppers on O was about the least effective way to use him in the wildcat running mainly up the gut. That looked like us with Braxton last year. A head coach losing his poise and giving yards on a PF is embarrassingly dumb too. They were up 10 with 8 minutes to go and then got outscored 23-10 and outgained 235-61. Peppers chirped at the crowd the whole game and then got blocked into next week by lil Mike Weber on Curtis Samuel's game winning TD. After that Peppers punched an OSU fan on the field and all the excuses started.

You would have never known which team had the 43 seniors, and which was the youngest team in the country. Harbaugh really disappointed everyone today, again. OSU just lost 14 players to the NFL and he still couldn't beat them.

But great win for the Buckeyes and more fun than I've had in years!

Nice day at the field! Enjoy the feeling. :)

enlightened stance. With such enlightenment we definitely must live in the past with all our horrible mistakes.

Also, think of the children is as ridiculous as Godwin's.

Nope. It certainly does not. When is it really "history"? Not sure, but not yet. Becoming relevant again and getting attention almost hurts the cause. But they have to be in the news to get past it.

I agree. Even with mochae Jackson, who was not even guilty, you just can't shake it.

I read a post on Facebook by lavar Arrington who said he was tired of having to defend his alma matter and the school he played for. I can't imagine telling someone iblayed football at PSU in the late 90's.

enlightened stance. With such enlightenment we definitely must live in the past with all our horrible mistakes.

Also, think of the children is as ridiculous as Godwin's.

I agree. Even with mochae Jackson, who was not even guilty, you just can't shake it.

I read a post on Facebook by lavar Arrington who said he was tired of having to defend his alma matter and the school he played for. I can't imagine telling someone iblayed football at PSU in the late 90's.

well the issue is the university just honored paterno this season when they should have wiped their hands from him. so instead of trying to dig out of the hole they just dig it deeper. 30 some years of kids getting raped is horrific. if the univ would actually put their past behind them we could move on but they still try to hang on to the past.

well the issue is the university just honored paterno this season when they should have wiped their hands from him. so instead of trying to dig out of the hole they just dig it deeper. 30 some years of kids getting raped is horrific. if the univ would actually put their past behind them we could move on but they still try to hang on to the past.

Yes, there is NO way to downplay the damage of young boys being raped. But it seems many looked away.

I am biased because I follow Michigan football a bit. I would say this about the officiating:

1) too close of a call to change the spot on replay.

2) officiating was meh, but overall seemed to favor OSU. On that crazy Samuel run in 2OT, there could have been 3 holds. And the missed PI/hold on that critical 3rd down late was a bad miss-- I think if Michigan converted there, they win.

3) but overall a good game. Barrett and OSU offense pretty much stinks, but their D made great plays. I also thought Meyer out coached harbaugh (will forgive him the fake punt call). Harbaugh needed to coach more aggressively; e.g., go for 2 in 1OT?

2) There were a lot of pretty bad holds not called on the scUM OL. I certainly recognize that tOSU didn't get called for some too, including a pretty bad one on third down in the first quarter where the DB grabbed a WR's arm. Overall it seemed even though. You should rewatch the winning run. No way was there a single hold on that play. 3 defensive players overran the play, which is why the cutback lane was so wide open.

3) tOSU definitely has some big issues on offense. Some are Barrett's issues finding open receivers and some are due to WRs who aren't getting separation and are dropping passes. Play calling can be pretty bad at times too. It was at times today. But at the end of regulation and in OT Meyer did outcoach Harbaugh. Meyer and his players kept their composure while Harbaugh and his players didn't.

Also, think of the children is as ridiculous as Godwin's.I agree. Even with mochae Jackson, who was not even guilty, you just can't shake it.

Yes let's forget about the children because jb doesn't like outrage.

At the time the OSU offense was sputtering. It wasn't just Cardale. The OSU offense also sputtered against Michigan with Barrett overthrows, dropped passes, plays that simply didn't work and the Michigan defense. The officiating is usually imperfect especially in college football. The Wolves defense dominated the Buckeye offensive line much of the game. That is until the 4th quarter and OT when the Buckeyes clicked. There was an uncustomary two missed field goals and plenty of OSU miscues in the game. By the end, Michigan looked tired.