Cardale watches OSU/MICH in full uniform

bobobonators

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did, but the ball didn't.

Incorrect. The ball certainly appeared to make the line.

The game was called well overall by the officials, but some calls were definitely missed on both sides. Yet only one team collectively acted like spoiled brats all day. Jim Harbaugh whined and screamed for calls all game. His players whined and screamed for calls all game. That team definitely has taken on the personality of its HC. It was disgraceful.

That people still pick on Penn State is laughable. Its 16 yrs removed from the incident and no one there has anything to do with it.

While I generally agree with you, some things are so horrific it's hard to get over. What's your first thought when you hear Auschwitz? I bet it's not a vacation destination. Yes, even more horrible, but even farther in the past.

While I generally agree with you, some things are so horrific it's hard to get over. What's your first thought when you hear Auschwitz? I bet it's not a vacation destination. Yes, even more horrible, but even farther in the past.

if anyone heard Penn state and thinks molestation Tha. I just don't know what to say.

I think of a friend who played there. I think of the storied tradition of football. And I think of JoePa and then the way all the athletes there got shafted