Cardale watches OSU/MICH in full uniform

bobobonators

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor that Jim Drevno (Michigan OC) could be the new HC at San Jose State and Greg Roman to take over ...

Will see what happens

Well, Purdue (QB U) damn sure needs an upgrade at HC, hope they finally put out some jack for one.

Yet no one holds this against Norte dame which is funded by and glorifies the Catholic Church

That's a crazy reach. The church has and should take a beating. Should every catholic school do the same? Hate ND if you want, but these are not the same issues.

yep. I know some fans wanted a "big name" like Les Miles, but I like this fit.

I would take Jeff Brohm over Les Miles 8 days a week!! Les Miles is beyond terrible. His style is extinct, he makes baffling in game decisions and did, less with more talent, than anyone in the country. LSU is top 5 in talent every single year and that isn't because Les is such a great recruiter (before anyone jumps on that bandwagon). It is because Louisiana is a talent rich state (almost positive that it is still the highest amount of NFL players per capita) and there is no competition for those top prospects. I guess that Alabama has a bunch of Louisiana kids as well but LSU has plenty to pick from with minimal competition.

Thanks, sounds good from what you guys are saying. I'm not expecting an Urban Meyer, but I would be happy with another Joe Tiller (success-wise).

I'd be excited for Jeff Brohm. I liked what he did under Petrino and on his own. He's good with QBs and offense in general. I also like that his brother started a game for the Bills :).

lamest bunch of Gameday signs I've seen in that "crowd"... will Lucas Oil even be half full tonight?

I've never understood the choice of venue. Soldier field would be bad, too. A big city and no one showing up? Heinz field or ford field too bias. I'd like to keep it at a campus site. And there should be a method to determined which hosts it

I've never understood the choice of venue. Soldier field would be bad, too. A big city and no one showing up? Heinz field or ford field too bias. I'd like to keep it at a campus site. And there should be a method to determined which hosts it

I mean tickets for the MAC championship were going for more than the Big 10 championship. You can get a big 10 ticket for $10 on stubhub.

I mean tickets for the MAC championship were going for more than the Big 10 championship. You can get a big 10 ticket for $10 on stubhub.

Serves them right for letting Penn State in the Big 10.

At least it's not Rutgers - Nebraska.