RIP Fidel Castro

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to an idiot like Kaepernick to celebrate the life of a brutal and murderous dictator.

“If his power includes something as monstrously undemocratic as the ability to order a thermonuclear war, I ask you, who then is more of a dictator, the president of the United States or I?”

- Castro on Reagan (and every other POTUS)

“If his power includes something as monstrously undemocratic as the ability to order a thermonuclear war, I ask you, who then is more of a dictator, the president of the United States or I?”

Castro.

Castro was just sore that we stopped him from getting his nuclear missiles from the Soviets back in '62.

Is no one going to point out that the president can't order a thermonuclear war?

no. Because the fanboys of idiots having free speech so much love Kaep that it doesn't matter what he says, so long as it is against the establishment. Of course, I doubt Gug would have posted the comment had Hillary been president or Obama actually been fit to be one