Harvin is going to re-retire, callin it now

D521646

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much.

@BuffRumblings

Apparently, #Bills fans think anyone who gets hurt or deals with an illness is "robbing" the organization.

The legitimacy of the illness is immaterial. Percy may indeed have debilitating migraines.

But there's seemingly always something going on with Percy. So his missing games with some kind of problem was predictable.

And in the end he'll get paid something like $400,000 per reception. That's fairly described as 'robbery.'

I say this even though I don't blame DW for giving Percy a shot - given the circumstances.

Guys....

Is it your money?

Was there someone else available?

I dont like it either.....but bitching at the GM for trying to find WR help when we are starting street free agents is a little bit of a stretch doncha think?

but I will say this.....WILL YOU PLEASE BRING BACK GREG LITTLE DOUG!

JfH a voice of reason? The world is ending. :D

Guys....

Is it your money?

I dont like it either.....but bitching at the GM for trying to find WR help when we are starting street free agents is a little bit of a stretch doncha think?

There were plenty of guys to sign back in the summer when this problem was discussed ad naseum.

These guys don't know what they are doing. Every year that Whaley has been at the helm, there is always a position that we seem to be scrambling to fill and find guys during the season. I can understand a rash of injuries one year, but this is a pattern at this point.

There were plenty of guys to sign back in the summer when this problem was discussed ad naseum.

These guys don't know what they are doing. Every year that Whaley has been at the helm, there is always a position that we seem to be scrambling to fill and find guys during the season. I can understand a rash of injuries one year, but this is a pattern at this point.

Like every team dealing with injuries. You do know the roster is only 53 players, right? Carry on.

back in the Summer? Does it come with a crystal ball to know who is gonna get hurt?

Guys....

Is it your money?

You know John it is not about the money, obviously Pegs could care less about the money. It is about once again someone made this franchise look stupid to the rest of the league. It is just like signing Fitsz to that big contract afer the first 5 games, giving Jauron an extension & then firing him towards the end of the season, taking Maybin in the first when the other GMs were laughing their asses off at their tables that the Bills could be so stupid when Orakpo was still on the board, declaring Edwards the starter & then cutting him after the 2nd week of the season, putting it in Marrone's contract that he could quit & the Bills give him a $4 million parting gift to leave town....The list goes on & on & on.

You know John it is not about the money, obviously Pegs could care less about the money. It is about once again someone made this franchise look stupid to the rest of the league. It is just like signing Fitsz to that big contract afer the first 5 games, giving Jauron an extension & then firing him towards the end of the season, taking Maybin in the first when the other GMs were laughing their asses off at their tables that the Bills could be so stupid when Orakpo was still on the board, declaring Edwards the starter & then cutting him after the 2nd week of the season, putting it in Marrone's contract that he could quit & the Bills give him a $4 million parting gift to leave town....The list goes on & on & on.

It may seem like one big beating....but its not. Different people made those mistakes in the course of Bills history....you have to stop and start blame with each individual decision maker.

NO GM in the league gets them all right.....its a mixed bag for every one of them.

The bills have had a string of pass catcher injuries and got desparate when Woods started getting hurt. I dont blame Whaley for the Percy signing at all because the cupboard was bare. It didnt work out.

back in the Summer? Does it come with a crystal ball to know who is gonna get hurt?

They knew Watkins was hurt.

Goodwin has been hurt every year

Listenbee was drafted with an injury

Salas had a serious knee injury 2 years ago and has been hurt alot

Don't need a crystal ball. Should have been better prepared

They knew Watkins was hurt.

Goodwin has been hurt every year

Listenbee was drafted with an injury

Salas had a serious knee injury 2 years ago and has been hurt alot

Don't need a crystal ball. Should have been better prepared

They LITERALLY had like 8 wr's from what they brought in last year

The mistake was made when they let go of a bunch of vet WR's at the start of the season

I still wonder why Little is not being considered....I know he has feet for hands but the guy is a blocking monster and an open when covered type