suck it up buttercup!

bisonbrigade

I dont understand these posts... he can't play until the medical staff says he can play. He said he is ready. It is not up to him. This could not have been any more clear.

Dude had a surgically repaired foot and he relies on his legs/feet to make sharp cuts. He straps it up and plays in one of the toughest sports in the world yet internet warriors like to call him out for being soft.

I laugh at these posters.

If you want to say you are frustrated because he never seems healthy, I get that. But to call any of these players "soft" or make fun of their"boo boos" just makes one look dumb.

Im thankful they did the right thing and shut Sammy down

Now is the time

Yes however Rex messed up again to start season ala Shady last year. Should have shut him down before the season or PUPed him. He would have been back roughly same timeline as Shaq

You get no arguement from me on this......

I didnt like it at all......watching Sammy limp around the field was making my stomach hurt

That's two seasons in a row he did it. Trend. I am sure if I go look at Jets I can find it as well.

Same with MIA game with Shady. He has only trusted his depth on defense. Granted that's were we spent all our assets on this offseason. Hmmmm thanks Rex

Not sure why the excitement IF Sammy even comes back. He will just be injured again within a week or two of returning. That's what this team does. They can NOT stay healthy. Week after week. Season after season.

If you really believe this why not find another team to root for....seriously.

If you dont believe blue chip talent wont help the team....you might as well find another team

did you know Watkins is younger than Ragland......guys gonna be great

Sammy Watkins born June 1993 is basically the age of a rookie. Kelvin Benjamin who came out the same draft is over 2 years older than Watkins.

Jerry Rice was a 23 year old his rookie year. Sammy has a lot of football left.