Bills vs. Bengals Postgame - Stayin' Alive

26CornerBlitz

Buffalo lost Robert Woods and LeSean McCoy to injury in the first half but managed to find enough points to knock off the Bengals on the road.

@salmaiorana

Man, it was ugly, but the #Bills beat the Bengals to keep their feint playoff hopes alive. Early story: http://on.rocne.ws/2fIEJKD

via @DandC

@TheBillsWire

Without Eric Wood & question marks at RT, Bills OL stepped up in a big way. Geno Atkins was invisible with 1 tackle, Tyrod only sacked 2x

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Rya on Gilmore: These last couple of weeks, he's played as good as any cornerback in the NFL.

@thadbrown7

Rex said they were gonna go 3 man rush on last play. Saw Dareus on sideline and said 'Get in there'

@buffalobills

On Kyle Williams: "That dude is amazing. He represents everything we're all about." Ain't that the truth. #GoBillsNFL_Season_2016_BUF.png

CxvE-ZtWIAEeyQN.jpg

@thadbrown7

Carpenter ran on field before Rex decided he wanted to kick on 54 yd FG. Said Carpenter kinda made the decision for Rex.

Bills O didn't look good today but D played lights out in 2nd half. That's two straight games they've come out after half and dominated. It would be nice if they could do that from the opening whistle.

Every team has to win ugly games on occasion. I'd rather win em than lose em.

Just stopped by to see who is apologizing for a win!

I was whining at the beginning but the team sucked it up and got the win. I'm not a Rex fan but when he deserves credit, he deserves credit. I don't like what he does and don't think we can win with him long term but today they did what they had to do in a game they could have easily coughed up. That is to his credit because it was mostly defense causing this win. I'm not gong to be too critical of the offense with their top two weapons going out with injury during the game.

I was whining at the beginning but the team sucked it up and got the win. I'm not a Rex fan but when he deserves credit, he deserves credit. I don't like what he does and don't think we can win with him long term but today they did what they had to do in a game they could have easily coughed up. That is to his credit because it was mostly defense causing this win. I'm not gong to be too critical of the offense with their top two weapons going out with injury during the game.

:thumbsup:

@JoeBuscaglia

Robert Woods is on crutches in the locker room #Bills

@thadbrown7

Gilmore says when AJ went out ot changed things. They went to more regular coverages.

Gilmore: When coach comes all the way to end zone to shake your hand (like he did after INT) makes you want to play for him

@TheBillsWire

Instant analysis from #GoBillsNFL_Season_2016_BUF.png much-needed win vs. #WhoDeyNFL_Season_2016_CIN.png #BUFvsCIN

https://t.co/KGbaSVr7mD

@ProFootballDoc

By video, @CutonDime25 dislocated left thumb IP joint. Unlikely fracture, possibly didn't return due to open injury.

CxvHt5MUQAAvikM.jpg

@Sportsnet

LeSean McCoy suffered a thumb injury, but the Bills still managed to beat the Bengals to improve to 5-5: http://sprtsnt.ca/2fICI16

CxvILC3XUAAWDVd.jpg

@thadbrown7

Kyle: We talked about winning one football game. We'll do it again next week. When we've done that, that's when we win.

@ChrisBrownBills

. #Bills injuries - McCoy dislocated thumb, Woods - knee - left game on crutches and Blanton - foot.