Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

not 100 percent.....but he is definatly not 100 percent right either

It comes to the type of route. So stopping or comeback routes timing has more to do with the QB than the WR (we run a ton of these).

Slants posts etc yes more to do with the WR (less about timing actually though and more about depth, but people call it timing)

I want a pocket passing qb....waaaaaaaaaaaaa

I totally disagree with this.....sometimes wr's DO need to fight for a ball

The problem is....Goodwin should not be asked to do that because he cant

THAT is on Tyrod

Again not talking the Pick. Could care less about it. Goodwin should have bailed TT out.

Fact is Timing on stopping routes is totally on the QB. Late throws = contested plays

Woods ply he was injured on perfect example. Simple comeback TT stared Woods down. Ball came out late. Should have been a Pick 6. But end of day big time contested catch resulting in INJ

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I kick Cardale to curb. I didn't I just know what he is a 2 year project. At best.

Actually, you don't know that; it's nothing more than your opinion, and you also don't know whether the guy they draft will be any farther along than Cardale.

Actually, you don't know that; it's nothing more than your opinion, and you also don't know whether the guy they draft will be any farther along than Cardale.

My opinion is really all that matters when I look at a QB correct. Heck he could be the next Tom Brady, or the next QB that does nothing in the NFL.

What I do know he is is 2 year project and I don't have a lot of faith

C. Jones is probably at least another year away from being given a chance to get on the field......he has all the tools......but he needs to be biult from the ground up as a QB

C. Jones is probably at least another year away from being given a chance to get on the field......he has all the tools......but he needs to be biult from the ground up as a QB

You might be right, but Cardale has a way of exceeding others' expectations for him. Not many people thought he was "ready" to lead the Buckeyes to the national championship two years ago, either.

You might be right, but Cardale has a way of exceeding others' expectations for him. Not many people thought he was "ready" to lead the Buckeyes to the national championship two years ago, either.

I probably have a higher opinion of him then Bobby does.....but I think he is in a good situation here.

He might be the clip board holder next year if he shows he has improved in the offseason. And the clipboard holder is only one play away from being the starter.

I probably have a higher opinion of him then Bobby does.....but I think he is in a good situation here.

He might be the clip board holder next year if he shows he has improved in the offseason. And the clipboard holder is only one play away from being the starter.

I really don't have an in depth opinion of Cardale at all yet because the minute he was drafted (which I liked by the way) I knew he was a slow cook.

He has to be built from the ground up, in the NFL that really is no sure thing, so knowing that I don't expect for him to even be close to seeing a field until 2018.

I like Cardale as a project but it's a stretch to say that he is a good place. When is the last time a Bills quarterback made noticeable improvements which lead to success?! I'm far from convinced that we have the right guys in place to draft and groom QB's.

What are you trying to say here?

I am trying to say he needs to be built from the ground up. A long term project i.e. Slow cook.

Is not ready to see field this year even likely next year and maybe never.

He is a complete rebuild the tools are there though to try that rebuild hence why I liked him drafted at the point he was, but had Zero expectations he would ever amount to anything

I really don't have an in depth opinion of Cardale at all yet because the minute he was drafted (which I liked by the way) I knew he was a slow cook.\

I'm a bit confused. You liked the draft pick even though you "don't have a lot of faith" in him and believe he likely will never see the field?

I'm a bit confused. You liked the draft pick even though you "don't have a lot of faith" in him and believe he likely will never see the field?

Yes I like the Pick because the Bills did something not like them. Took the high upside option as opposed to the Safe Hogan type pick.

Now I also like the tools Cardale brings, however I also understand he is a long term project and the success rates of long term projects are not good in the NFL.

So yes I can like the Pick but also know that it is aways off before we know if he can play or not

I like Cardale as a project but it's a stretch to say that he is a good place. When is the last time a Bills quarterback made noticeable improvements which lead to success?! I'm far from convinced that we have the right guys in place to draft and groom QB's.

When I say he is in a good place I mean I feel like we have a entrenched starter qb......so there is no need to throw him to the wolves.

We dont do that much around buffalo bills territory....normally our QBs get thrown right into the fire cuz their predicessors are all so bad

Your missing his point completely because you refuse to see any issue with Tyrod. We don't run any routes (rarely) that require timing. Contested balls on Comebacks etc etc are because the Ball came out Late nothing to do with WR not coming back for the ball

As I said above, he had a bad game. No ifs, ands, or buts about that even factoring in the terrible receiving corps. That said, on that final pass, he threw to a spot that was just past the first down marker, which is where it needs to be on a quick-hitter that can end the game. He's beginning that throw as the receiver makes his cut, and he expects the receiver to run to the spot. Harvin did a very lazy plant-and-cut (he kind of rounded it) and ended up too deep. It was a bad play by the receiver. But of course Taylor didn't play well overall either (to reiterate).

Edited by dave mcbride

Watch the Bengals game bruh.

I saw it. It wasnt pretty but every week theres another Tyrod sucks thread or 2 threads get turned into "our QB sucks." Should just pin a thread that says "Tyrod Taylor: Air your grievances" There are other players and other **** to talk about on this team