Thanksgiving games?

Thanks 16. I don't know why I didn't think of Google myself. For me, not much interest in those games. Wouldn't mind seeing the Steelers get beat. But I'm not

going to sit through it to find out. I'll put on a previous Bills game after my T-giving dinner, throw a log or 2 on the fire, and just let the afternoon drift by.

That was me last three years. I hate going on the road, lol. This year is a home game finally. Apparently a sellout as well.

The worst part about the road Thanksgiving games is no leftovers. There are pluses and minuses, but that's a big minus.

If I had it my way, we'd have a home game every year and it would be dinner for 3, only.

So let me get this straight. Dude starts a thread asking what the Thanksgiving games are this year- something that you could find out on any number of websites within 15 seconds. Then, upon hearing what the matchups are- all of which should be decent games with playoff implications- states that he's not interested in watching any of them? Is this real?

So let me get this straight. Dude starts a thread asking what the Thanksgiving games are this year- something that you could find out on any number of websites within 15 seconds. Then, upon hearing what the matchups are- all of which should be decent games with playoff implications- states that he's not interested in watching any of them? Is this real?

Oh well, he created a place for us to complain about the In-Laws and that makes this my favorite thread. I'm playing an away game and it's a hostile environment. FIL is a (*^*&%^$^#stoner - know it all.