Bills vs Raiders Dec 4th roll call

BillsMafiaWA

• 2 weeks later...

Buffalo Bills @ Oakland Raiders TAILGATE UPDATE!!!

Hey there TBD, I have some very important news to share about our tailgate for the Raiders game this coming Sunday.

First of all I want to say that the plan to meet at the DMV is still going to happen. Nothing has changed with that.

I have learned recently that due to pre-paid parking, that the Oakland Coliseum parking lot is sold out.

Our new plan is to caravan from the DMV to a parking lot located towards the back of the Coliseum. It is within walking distance to the Coliseum.

This parking lot is located at 711 71st Avenue, Oakland, CA 94621

I highly recommend that you reserve your tickets for this lot. It is one of the cheapest lots around and it will be big enough to accommodate our tailgate.

Here is the website to purchase your parking pass tickets for the lot: https://www.parkingpanda.com/oakland-alameda-county-coliseu…

Once you get to the website, select the Bills game and the parking lot that is charging $47.00

Please send this information to as many people as you can, who wish to be a part of our tailgate.

Again, we are still meeting at the DMV, and we will caravan to this parking lot.

The lot opens at 8:05 a.m. and closes 2 hours after the game ends.

We will be leaving the DMV at 8:00 a.m. Please be at the DMV EARLY!!!

I hope that this update has been helpful to all of you, I will be sending this message out to as many sites that I can.

Any questions, feel free to message me. Look forward to seeing all of you on Sunday. GO BILLS!!!

Buffalo Bills @ Oakland Raiders TAILGATE UPDATE!!!

Hey there TBD, I have some very important news to share about our tailgate for the Raiders game this coming Sunday.

First of all I want to say that the plan to meet at the DMV is still going to happen. Nothing has changed with that.

I have learned recently that due to pre-paid parking, that the Oakland Coliseum parking lot is sold out.

Our new plan is to caravan from the DMV to a parking lot located towards the back of the Coliseum. It is within walking distance to the Coliseum.

This parking lot is located at 711 71st Avenue, Oakland, CA 94621

I highly recommend that you reserve your tickets for this lot. It is one of the cheapest lots around and it will be big enough to accommodate our tailgate.

Here is the website to purchase your parking pass tickets for the lot: https://www.parkingpanda.com/oakland-alameda-county-coliseu…

Once you get to the website, select the Bills game and the parking lot that is charging $47.00

Please send this information to as many people as you can, who wish to be a part of our tailgate.

Again, we are still meeting at the DMV, and we will caravan to this parking lot.

The lot opens at 8:05 a.m. and closes 2 hours after the game ends.

We will be leaving the DMV at 8:00 a.m. Please be at the DMV EARLY!!!

I hope that this update has been helpful to all of you, I will be sending this message out to as many sites that I can.

Any questions, feel free to message me. Look forward to seeing all of you on Sunday. GO BILLS!!!

Hope you all have a great time. And be careful around that goth, ex-con, disguised as football fans, crowd.

I used to live out there and was in the SJ Bills Backers. Had no problems in the lot. I believe that Pinto Ken will be with them ( he was in the past). We got on the good side of the Raiders fans around us in the lot by offering them bowling ball shots. I'll be watching to see if Mark and the gang get on TV.

Edited by Wacka

And for anyone who gives you a hard time, remind them that if Ralph Wilson didn't loan the Raiders $400,000 in 1962, there would be no Oakland Raiders.

GO BILLS!!!

Great point!

There's no telling how many other teams Mr Wilson helped during his life.

And for anyone who gives you a hard time, remind them that if Ralph Wilson didn't loan the Raiders $400,000 in 1962, there would be no Oakland Raiders.

GO BILLS!!!

Or just remind them they are about to go to Vegas. Edited by Beef Jerky

There is a walkway direcly to the stadium from the BART station. Coliseum/Oakland Airport station. I would arrive that way and call Mark on his cell to find where they parked.

Edited by Wacka

Yes we are. :flirt:

If the Raiders leave i'll have seen the last season of candlestick and oakland coliseum after sundays game, crazy. Thanks for the info on the tailgate, i'll see if I can make it out your way before the game.

I'm there

On a serious note, watch your @sses up there guys...

On a serious note, watch your @sses up there guys...

Thanks. I've been to the last 3 Bills games in Oakland, in full gear. I have never had a problem.

Just don't be a jerk to the other fans and everything will be cool.