11-14: Rex Ryan Monday Presser

26CornerBlitz

So now we are piling on Pegula....is that the thing?

Guy spends a crap load of money trying to improve the team (last year numeral uno in signing bonuses)

but .......he just wants to make money

Your undying support extends to the front office as well?

Guy spends a crap load of money trying to improve the team (last year numeral uno in signing bonuses)

Many stupid people here. B.c Rex smiles once they make up this stupid ****.

He's an oil guy. So ... yes ... he just wants to make money.

No one is denying that he spent a crap load of money. Personally, I'm questioning what his investment goal was. Winning does not seem to be what he had in mind. And the team isn't winning. However, I do recall a record number of season tickets being sold.

He didn't get that rich by being stupid or making unwise investments.

He's in a market that doesn't offer a hell of a lot more than football during football season. The Bills don't have to be good (i.e. win more than 8 games) in order for people to pony up to go to the games. As long as there is some "excitement" and a glimmer of hope, Bills fans will whip out the checkbooks.

I mean absolutely no offense in saying this to you John, but it's fans like you that owners like Pegula and Ralph Wilson feast upon. And there's enough fans like you who can afford to buy season tickets, so owners like Pegs/RCW have no incentive to put a quality product on the field.

And that, my friend, is why the Bills haven't seen the post season in 17 years.

Whatever happened to:

“I know it’s been 15 years since the Bills made the playoffs,” Ryan said. “Well get ready, man, we’re going. We are going. . . . My message to our team is to get ready. Start preparing now. Start preparing that we’re going to be playing games in January.”

It's been refined to we're having open competition after week 10.

Whatever happened to:

“I know it’s been 15 years since the Bills made the playoffs,” Ryan said. “Well get ready, man, we’re going. We are going. . . . My message to our team is to get ready. Start preparing now. Start preparing that we’re going to be playing games in January.”

It's been refined to we're having open competition after week 10.

Technically he was right. We do have a game in january.