Week 11: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why but we always play the Bengals well. They are coming off a short week and they aren't the same team this year. Have RI do his dirty stuff and make Burfict flip out and commit a ton of penalties.

I weirdly feel confident about this game. Then I will get mad about some of our awful losses this year.

I have no idea why but we always play the Bengals well. They are coming off a short week and they aren't the same team this year. Have RI do his dirty stuff and make Burfict flip out and commit a ton of penalties.

I weirdly feel confident about this game. Then I will get mad about some of our awful losses this year.

They crushed us last year

They crushed us last year

They didn't crush it. It was a close game at halftime and then Sammy got hurt and it all fell apart.

With EJ Manuel at QB

The Bengals might have been the best team in the NFL when we played them last year. It didn't matter who was at qb, especially once Sammy got hurt again.

Really?

Your surprised the Bills(4-5) are the underdog to a perennial playoff team in the Bengals who are having a down year to this point and the game being in Cincinnati?

Against a 3-4-1 team that has looked like a shell of itself, and it's only wins against terrible teams and only able to draw against the Skins?

With, again, a team that is coming off a bye when they are on a short week.

@JaySkurski

Sammy Watkins will not practice today. #Bills

@SalSports

Sammy Watkins will not practice today. Marcell Dareus "is progressing nicely."

#Bills HC Rex Ryan Marcell Dareus is progressing "nicely." Brandon Tate still in concussion protocol. Eric Wood had surgery.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says it's between Ryan Groy and Patrick Lewis to replace Eric Wood. They'll have a competition there this week.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says there are several positions that will have competitions. Mentions the "secondary" and "offensive line"

"We're excited about the seven games in front of us. This should be the healthiest we've been in a long time. Fresh energy and passion."

CxPI7CyXgAAgMt_.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said Seantrel Henderson looked outstanding last week and the Bills are going to give him an opportunity this week.

Rex: "I just met with Sammy. Sammy feels fantastic. But until all our medical people are on board, we won't let him practice."

@JaySkurski

Ryan makes it sound like Seantrel Henderson might get a chance to win the right tackle job. #Bills

Rex- The normal thinking is that 10 gets you in. Our focus has to be on Cincinnati. We haven't earned the right to think further than that

Rex- I was encouraged, having Woods and Goodwin back helped in passing game

"Percy (Harvin) played 21 snaps. Hopefully that role can increase." -- Rex Ryan

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex pointed to the OL and the secondary as spots up for grabs. Pretty obvious guess: Jordan Mills (right tackle) and Robert Blanton (safety)

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins not ready to return to Buffalo Bills practice coming off bye week: http://trib.al/4GfHXGg

@MatthewFairburn

Seantrel Henderson said he weighs 312 pounds now. Wants to get to about 325, but he's getting his strength back and feels a lot quicker.

@JaySkurski

Marcell Dareus not tipping his hand on his playing status for Sunday, saying "we'll see," but adds that he does feel good. #Bills

@SalSports

Corey White confirms its "an open competition" at CB with Ronald Darby this week.

@BuffRumblings

Rex Ryan offered lots of updates in today’s presser.

https://t.co/MgLQpPfmxk

With EJ Manuel at QB

so how are they supposed to have a chance with Tyrod then?

Sammy hurt? Whod'a thunk it.

I seriously believe we need to draft his replacement in the first round if possible.

give up picks to move up and get that replacement too....

Really?

Your surprised the Bills(4-5) are the underdog to a perennial playoff team in the Bengals who are having a down year to this point and the game being in Cincinnati?

and remember, those wins don't count cause they came against bad teams....

Giant-sized confidence
Giants coach Ben McAdoo made strategically bold decisions in the final quarter to help Big Blue edge out the Bengals, 21-20, on Monday night. Conor Orr breaks down what we learned.

ESPN: Bengals still on their bye? They lacked urgency, at times, in loss to Giants
In a season of mediocrity, the Bengals have been missing a killer instinct at the most important moments.

Lewis & Dalton Postgame News Conference
The Bengals react to their Week 10 loss on the road against the New York Giants.