SNF: Seahawks at Pats**

YoloinOhio

IMO that last night lay was a mistake, they keyed on Gronk all game but Bennett was tearing them apart I say they should have done the same play to Bennett on the other side. But hey it's 1 game and the Pats lost it, it was a fun game to watch if you love Offense.. I woukd not lose sleep in a rematch in the SB that game could have gone either way last night.

Lol ya he was a def ghost last night. But the box score is wrong I remember the announcers saying "Hogan has not had any balls thrown his way yet" and litterally on that play Brady tried to thread the needle to him and Hogan turned the wrong way... was a bad game for Hogan.

cant play Gilmore every week :cry:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The game shows how close the Bills are to putting it together with the way they held up against SEA in their place. It's truly a fine line in the NFL between Great and good, and between good and mediocre.

If only the Bills had safeties like Chancellor and Thomas, oh yea that is a position Whaley has neglected for years in the draft :thumbdown:

Edited by K-Apps

cant play Gilmore every week :cry:

Lol I am happy with how Hogan has done this year. He isn't great but he is a def upgrade from what we had, and he brings a deep threat as well. Whoever loss last night it wasn't going be on their O but rather their D. Neither teams D did much to stop the other team consistently. (The Pats couldn't stop anything between the 20's but kept them to a lot of FG, and well the Hawks rarely stopped the Pats and gave up mostly TDs.)

Like I said before 2 games played in 3 years and both end on GOAL LINE stands on Defense.l to preserve the win. That's an amazingly competitive game! (Also I think highest rated Sunday night game this year?)

Another thing I noticed watching the replay on ESPN...not sure if it's been mentioned but it looks like Chancellor knew Gronk was going to push off and lean on him to gain position. By taking a dive it threw Gronk off balance because he didn't have him to lean on and that's why the ball was incomplete. Great play

Another thing I noticed watching the replay on ESPN...not sure if it's been mentioned but it looks like Chancellor knew Gronk was going to push off and lean on him to gain position. By taking a dive it threw Gronk off balance because he didn't have him to lean on and that's why the ball was incomplete. Great play

Hmm that's possible I will have to rewatch it. I still say they should have gone to Bennett, Bennett was a beast last night.

very entertaining game I must admit with some nastyhits on both sides -Thomas, Butler. Only thing that ruined it for me was seeing Bill and Pete Carroll DFKing after it was over.

Rex would never do that.

What is DFKing?

What the hell was with Carroll going for the two point conversion when an XP would have put his team up by eight?

I thought it was the right call..just like i thought it right call when BB went for it on 4th several years ago when facing Manning.

2 pointer pretty much ends the game...and you are going up against the GOAT...

What the hell was with Carroll going for the two point conversion when an XP would have put his team up by eight?

I do believe they missed an XP earlier in the game.. or am I thinking of a different game? But anyways the point after is hardly a gimme anymore

With a defense as good as that. Bad call IMO.

Well the Patriots proved you wrong IMO. They were first and goal from the 2 with less than a minute to go.. (yes they held but it wasn't because they were a great D that shut them down.)

It was dumb to go for 2. An EP is still far safer than a TPC and it puts the onus on the Cheaters to get one themselves if they score a TD. They just got lucky.

I liked the call when it happened. Pure balls. But yeah, not really very smart. And yes, they got lucky.

I do believe they missed an XP earlier in the game.. or am I thinking of a different game? But anyways the point after is hardly a gimme anymore

Well the Patriots proved you wrong IMO. They were first and goal from the 2 with less than a minute to go.. (yes they held but it wasn't because they were a great D that shut them down.)

Not really because they couldn't cross the end zone to get the TD. Up by 8, the Patriots not only need to score a TD against my excellent defense, but also convert to score the 2 points to tie the game. I'd bet on my defense every time in that scenario.