Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Insane to watch the left melt down the way it is. There is NO way I thought they'd be THIS pathetic.

Quick...give those kids a nipple and ball of dough! STAT! :lol:

Facebook has supplied the best content ever the last couple days. People I know that are crying stuff like "wondering what to tell their kids" and just the great links and memes people are posting. Best shite ever it's hard to tear myself away.

When the chinese invade to call due the debt, we're all !@#$ed.

Where are they going to park the money? Chinese have been desperately buying US$ assets in the last two years to get all cash out of China.

right back at ya - as if the right on this board ever admits fault or condemns the worst elements on their side - on this board I'm one of about 5 left-wingers as compared to about 30 right-wingers- where I talk about our deplorable are on boards where I'm not quite so out-numbered.

Do you really think that the majority of right leaning people on this board agree with or encourage the far right lunatic fringe?

Do you really think that the majority of right leaning people on this board agree with or encourage the far right lunatic fringe?

Nope they ignore it and concentrate on a small minority of the left - you think a large percentage of the left are somewhere weeping ?

Nope they ignore it and concentrate on a small minority of the left - you think a large percentage of the left are somewhere weeping ?

Have you looked at your FB feed over the last two days?

Yes. Yes he does. But he'll also tell you he has nothing to do with the far left lunatic fringe that is currently beating people up, destroying businesses and burning cities.

Being a fan of a certain football team from WNY, I totally understand what happened and the reaction.

Coming into the week as a super heavy favorite you ignore the fundamentals, do minimal practice, break curfews, judge a few stripping contests and then show up for the big game with a tiny hangover. You then get hit in the face trying to make a routine tackle and then pin your hopes on a last second prayer from a guy who's never in his life done what you're asking him to do.

So of course you lose.

In the week after, you blame the other team for cheating, the refs for missing obvious calls.

Only when you have some time, you finally admit that you royally screwed up.

I imagine there would have been some yelling. But would they have been violent? Well with history on our side let me ask you these questions.

1. Did the right really not like Obama at all in 2012? They Hated him

2. We're there protests in the streets after he was elected? Nope, right-wingers are concentrated in rural areas, they buy guns and ammo, and shoot at caricatures of Obama, troll online, drive their pickups with confederate flags( right here in rural NY) get drunk and gripe about how blacks are all on welfare and also how blacks are taking all the jobs because of affirmative action, Call talk radio about Obama taking all their guns, declaring martial law, forcing them into FEMA camps etc etc

3. And if there were protests were then violent and destructive? violent protests? do you count an armed take over of federal land? abortion clinic bombings, setting fires to black churches, threatening and assaulting census workers.

Aaaaaaaaand go!

Regarding your answer to #3. What does that have to do with the election?

Every single person I know in LA that supports Hillary mentioned crying, and an overwhelming feeling hopelessness. I'm beginning to think there has been some kind of mass brainwash of people through the media.

Trump-triggered George Mason University Admissions Director Calls Conservatives ‘Worthless Pieces of Trash.’

In-state, the cost of attending GMU is $26,912 Out-of-state, it’s $48,194. Parents and students, spend your money wisely.

I assume (or at least hope) he'll be joining the girl who wrote on her forehead with a sharpie in the unemployment line soon.

It's not the percentage that are weeping. It's the amount of weeping from those that are.

There is no crying in politics!!!

Hysterics are so unbecoming.

Being a fan of a certain football team from WNY, I totally understand what happened and the reaction.

Coming into the week as a super heavy favorite you ignore the fundamentals, do minimal practice, break curfews, judge a few stripping contests and then show up for the big game with a tiny hangover. You then get hit in the face trying to make a routine tackle and then pin your hopes on a last second prayer from a guy who's never in his life done what you're asking him to do.

So of course you lose.

In the week after, you blame the other team for cheating, the refs for missing obvious calls.

Only when you have some time, you finally admit that you royally screwed up.

So what you're saying is this election went wide right? Booya!!