Starts increased deportation

Child care Bill

Mental Health Bill

Military budget increase

Trade war with China

Russia Reset

end offshoring act

congressional term limits

Everything's on the negotiation table. Isn't it? Just like it is in any takeover of a major corporation or the installation of a new CEO.

Why wouldn't it? It's not like things are going so swimmingly for the country.

Remaining "on course" was soundly rejected yesterday. People want a new direction - upward, instead of the water-treading miasma that B.O. gave us.

There may not be a "mandate" to run roughshod over the progressives, but that didn't stop them in '08 when the shoe was on the other foot, now did it?

I expect him to put an emphasis on enforcing our current laws and to try to change some existing laws that are regressive WRT growing the economy. But that's just me.

Everything's on the negotiation table. Isn't it? Just like it is in any takeover of a major corporation or the installation of a new CEO.

Remaining "on course" was soundly rejected yesterday. People want a new direction - upward, instead of the water-treading miasma that B.O. gave us.

There may not be a "mandate" to run roughshod over the progressives, but that didn't stop them in '08 when the shoe was on the other foot, now did it?

I expect him to put an emphasis on enforcing our current laws and to try to change some existing laws that are regressive WRT growing the economy. But that's just me.

I kinda wanted a yes / no

Should go here for his deepest policy proposals.

I went here https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

yes or no

Starts to Build wall - Will start, won't finish

gets rid of ACA - Will dramatically change it

rips up Iran nuclear deal - Conditions may change, but will need international cooperation, which he won't get

leaves Paris Agreement - Possibly

Dumps TPT - No

Dumps NAFTA - No

Infrastructure Bill - Yes, bundled in with corporate tax reform

Starts increased deportation - On the margins

Child care Bill - Will use this as negotiating leverage for other proposals

Mental Health Bill - No

Military budget increase - No

Trade war with China - No

Russia Reset - No

end offshoring act - No

congressional term limits - No

I kinda wanted a yes / no

Sure, but life's not like that.

I think repeal/replacing the ACA will receive front row treatment, as will the renegotiating of the trade agreements, and immigration REFORM.

The ACA is the hottest issue. IMO.

Hit the "Positions" drop down menu selection in your linky. GG's find is there.

I think he'll try to advance most of them. Those that he can do unilaterally, e.g., repealing B.O.'s egregious executive orders he'll do on day one or two.

Just like most Presidential political platforms, many of the planks fall by the wayside once government gets back down to brass tacks after the hysteria and feeding frenzy of the election cycle subsides.

Hey, there's a new sheriff in town, and it ain't Hillary Clinton. Cheers!

I do hope Trump voters will hold him to account on his promises or else it would be hypocritical to complain about career politicians. Some things he promised to do in the first 100 days.

One year from now there should be 4% economic growth. Illegal aliens - out! Start building the wall and send Mexico the bill. Syrian refugees - banned. A better plan to defeat ISIS. NATO paying their "fair share". Obamacare replaced with a better program. Abortion and gay marriage illegal. Stop and Frisk supported. Taxes cut while increasing defense and infrastructure spending. Clean coal and backing out of climate change agreement. Hillary locked up. The ability to sue the lying media. All proposals and positions he took.

I do hope Trump voters will hold him to account on his promises or else it would be hypocritical to complain about career politicians. Some things he promised to do in the first 100 days.

One year from now there should be 4% economic growth. Illegal aliens - out! Start building the wall and send Mexico the bill. Syrian refugees - banned. A better plan to defeat ISIS. NATO paying their "fair share". Obamacare replaced with a better program. Abortion and gay marriage illegal. Stop and Frisk supported. Taxes cut while increasing defense and infrastructure spending. Clean coal and backing out of climate change agreement. Hillary locked up. The ability to sue the lying media. All proposals and positions he took.

Like you never held Obama responsible for not closing Gitmo, not promoting real health care reform, not governing transparently, not consolidating government programs, increasing the coverage of the FMLA, reforming the VA, reforming federal bidding processes, enforcing the Voting Rights Act, banning racial profiling, taxing "windfall" profits on oil companies, cap and trade, "ensure all new vehicles in the US are flex-fuel capable by 2012," not increasing taxes on families making less than $250k/year, not nullifying legislation with signing statements, "turn the page on ugly partisanship in Washington," introduce a comprehensive immigration bill, and ending the war in Afghanistan?

Get the !@#$ out of here, you hypocrite.

There's an awful lot to do there. Let's hope he can accomplish that the first week.....kidding but if he can get most of that done the first year or so, this country will have done a complete 180 from the BO crapfest we've dealt with for 8 years.

There's an awful lot to do there. Let's hope he can accomplish that the first week.....kidding but if he can get most of that done the first year or so, this country will have done a complete 180 from the BO crapfest we've dealt with for 8 years.

Into a completely new and unexpected crapfest.

Even if every single thing he does is well-meaning...law of unintended consequences.

Huh? HRC WON the popular vote...

What are you smoking?

Huh? HRC WON the popular vote...

Hilarious...................just keep repeating that same mantra.

If you can't come to grips that yesterday was a rejection of the course that our country is on, then I feel sorry for you.

I think he'll get the ACA overhaul because both sides of the aisle want it.

I also think you'll see a significant rollback of ISIS worldwide. A big part of that will be backing off in Syria and letting Assad win that civil war.

Edited by dpberr