Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis does not answer the question....you are answering what the bills have done....not what should be done....and who?

Become a lot harder right?

Well, Whaley took Cardale Jones late in the 4th round 2016, just like Dallas. He's on the roster presumably for some reason?

E.J. Manu..... oh never mind...

I already have ad nauseum you mouth breather.

Review:

1) gut the front office and raid the staffs of top contenders (ne, gb, Pitt, ) to replace.

2) trade off all high dollar underperforming contracts, eat the cap hit next year.

3) allow the new front office to choose a coach

4) draft quarterbacks every year in appropriate spots

5) focus on draft development and never ever ever sink too much money into players with drug or injury histories

I believe if you do this for a period of five years you would see a completely different franchise and for the better.

Sounds about right. Sticking with Rex for another year does " Nothing" to further the Bills. We could easily be 8-8, 7-9, 6-10 by the end of next years run if we keep him.

C. Jones is a POSSIBLE answer but heaven forbid the suggestion be made that he get some game time this year. He may turn into Suzy Jones and be irreparably harmed by experience. Maybe we can sit him for four years like TT.

And in regards to blowing things up( something's need to be blown up) I will never forgive Rex for blowing up Swartzies defense. We could have built a hell of a team around that D.

It all starts at the top. The one constant is Brandon, "hey Terry and Kim, Dont let Rex leave the building".

One of the most constant misquotes. Brandon's advice was actually "if you think Rex is the guy you don't let him leave the building". The Pegulas had decided Rex was the guy they wanted at that stage - Brandon's line about not letting him leave the building was in respect of advice on how to get him.

Not saying the organisation isn't dysfunctional - if you trust your GM and he ranks someone else as his first choice then you better have a good reason not to go that way. Just that the quote about Rex not leaving the building is regularly quoted out of context.

Sounds about right. Sticking with Rex for another year does " Nothing" to further the Bills. We could easily be 8-8, 7-9, 6-10 by the end of next years run if we keep him.

Yes because changing over coaches

.......and changing over coaches

......and changing over coaches

has absolutely been the answer for this team. You dont even know what Rex in a injury riddled year is even going to be at the end of the year....you THINK you know...but your just projecting.

C. Jones is a POSSIBLE answer but heaven forbid the suggestion be made that he get some game time this year. He may turn into Suzy Jones and be irreparably harmed by experience. Maybe we can sit him for four years like TT.

Or your sending a message to the team that the leader of the team (tyrod) is not the leader of the team......have you actually ever been on a athletic team in a locker room?

And in regards to blowing things up( something's need to be blown up) I will never forgive Rex for blowing up Swartzies defense. We could have built a hell of a team around that D.

I never agreed with blowing up that D.....but its over....its water under the bridge.

Absolutely hate this type of response. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

So you rather just enjoy the B word session type discussion?

To me THAT is fingernails on a keyboard

Serious question. Ive been on this board a few years now. But where is all this self-hate coming from? Thread after thread after thread just ripping apart players, the coaches, the GM, and each other. Every year there's bickering but this year its just brutal coming on this board. Its the halfway mark and we're .500. I dont get it.

Is it the election year? Is everyone just pissed off in general?

the evil has been festering.

there are some that have let themselves allow all manner of etiquette and proper gentlemanly behaviour take a backseat to to the "me now"

Its really is a shame that the grand cultures of humanity, developed over centuries have devolved so quickly.

and no one is un guilty

I am not surprised but quite disappointed that Bills "Fans" have turned so harshly on OUR team.

One of the most constant misquotes. Brandon's advice was actually "if you think Rex is the guy you don't let him leave the building". The Pegulas had decided Rex was the guy they wanted at that stage - Brandon's line about not letting him leave the building was in respect of advice on how to get him.

Not saying the organisation isn't dysfunctional - if you trust your GM and he ranks someone else as his first choice then you better have a good reason not to go that way. Just that the quote about Rex not leaving the building is regularly quoted out of context.

dont twist his words, he surely held sway over that court

Do you have a link for the correct quote? Thanks

dont twist his words, he surely held sway over that court

I am not twisting his words. I am the one putting them in their proper context. If you want to pin Rex on someone it should be pinned where it belongs - Terry and Kim Pegula.

They got conned by a snake oil salesman with all the chat. No disgrace in that, we have all been there in some scenario or other in our lives.

the evil has been festering.

there are some that have let themselves allow all manner of etiquette and proper gentlemanly behaviour take a backseat to to the "me now"

Its really is a shame that the grand cultures of humanity, developed over centuries have devolved so quickly.

and no one is un guilty

I am not surprised but quite disappointed that Bills "Fans" have turned so harshly on OUR team.

Or worse, on each other and anyone with a differing opinion.

TT is not a worthy leader because he is not a worthy QB and, is not worth the matter money he would get paid if we don't get out of the contract he signed.

I'm not suggesting a switch now but when the inevitable missed the playoffs again period begins.