What's Cardale Jones up to?

Commish

Lets switch gears Ryan. Tell me what myself and thirty one other NFL teams who didnt pick jones roughly 130 picks before we did are missing. I would love to know what you know that all those scouts and GMs dont because he clearly would have gone earlier if they knew what you do.

Tell me about the 120 that passed on Dak. He's only 6-1

Wasn't defending the snide comments about your English. They were uncalled for.

So snide. Maniacal rants are better with grammar.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets switch gears Ryan. Tell me what myself and thirty one other NFL teams who didnt pick jones roughly 130 picks before we did are missing. I would love to know what you know that all those scouts and GMs dont because he clearly would have gone earlier if they knew what you do.

Tired and silly argument. By this rationale, no one drafted outside round 1 can be any good because every GM in the league passed on them.

I dont care if the janitor is out there playing receiver, if hes open and Tyrod overthrows him, underthrows him, throws it behind, or to far in front its a bad throw.

i see...then basically you dont understand anything bout QB/WR chemistry or the fact that wide receivers dont always receive perfect balls from any qb in the NFL to include elite ones

We can speculate til the cows come home. What needs to happen is they need to start Cardale if/when the Bills are out of the playoff hunt to find out if there's something there worth developing. There don't appear to be any great shakes at QB in the draft next year, much less where the Bills will sit in the 1st round, so they'll have to get lucky with a later rounder.

i see...then basically you dont understand anything bout QB/WR chemistry or the fact that wide receivers dont always receive perfect balls from any qb in the NFL to include elite ones

So by your rationale Tyrod never makes a bad throw. Thanks for clearing that up.

Tired and silly argument. By this rationale, no one drafted outside round 1 can be any good because every GM in the league passed on them.

No. It means he has flaws. It means he isnt a shoo in to be starter in three years. Keep putting words in peoples mouths though. Your really good at that. Usually indicative of someone who cant make an intelligent argument.

We can speculate til the cows come home. What needs to happen is they need to start Cardale if/when the Bills are out of the playoff hunt to find out if there's something there worth developing. There don't appear to be any great shakes at QB in the draft next year, much less where the Bills will sit in the 1st round, so they'll have to get lucky with a later rounder.

I respectfully disagree about putting Cardale in before the season ends.

Tyrod is working to earn a contract. Even if Tyrod goes out i would say the same for EJM.

Next year my opinion will change about out Cardale playing in a real game with live bullets. Starting with the preseason possibly

Actually Ive had a change of heart and you guys are right. In the future Im just gonna post a standard answer for all topics. The players are perfect. The coaches are perfect. The GM is perfect. The scouts are perfect. The owner is perfect. The rookies are perfect. Did I forget anyone? If I did they are perfect as well. And if anyone doesnt agree they simply dont know football. Hows that?

Actually Ive had a change of heart and you guys are right. In the future Im just gonna post a standard answer for all topics. The players are perfect. The coaches are perfect. The GM is perfect. The scouts are perfect. The owner is perfect. The rookies are perfect. Did I forget anyone? If I did they are perfect as well. And if anyone doesnt agree they simply dont know football. Hows that?

I think the point is that you can judge each situation on its own merits. Just because someone thinks Jones may have a shot does not mean they think everything the franchise does is right.

You can defend a single element wihout defending the whole.

I respectfully disagree about putting Cardale in before the season ends.

Tyrod is working to earn a contract. Even if Tyrod goes out i would say the same for EJM.

Next year my opinion will change about out Cardale playing in a real game with live bullets. Starting with the preseason possibly

I figure by the time the Bills are out of it, TT will have been working for a contract for about 27 games. If he doesn't make a miraculous turnaround, I cannot say that he is worth giving $27.5 million guaranteed next year. Sorry.

As for Cardale, he's had enough time to digest the playbook and get some reps in practice. And EJ's time is done.

Edited by Doc

TANK - I agree all those years have been horrible. But how does you being down on a rookie 4th round QB who hasn't even played yet change any of that? I would submit that it doesn't. You have a right to be down on the organisation and you can even believe Cardale is not the guy (you are more than likely right) but attacking fans who think he has a shot does nothing to change the history or the future.

There is only one thing potentially wrong with Jones and his future with the Bills. People here are pointing to 2018 as his potential coming out party. Hopefully those folks are right, but, if this organization simply sits and waits on the QB position that will be a colossal blunder. They need to turn over every rock between now and 2018. Draft & FA need to address the position. Most importantly the organization needs to realize that they must overvalue the position. If they like a guy in the second they better be prepared to take him late first. Give a qb a 3rd round grade you better be prepared to take him in the second. This organization has for too long stood back and waited for a qb to come to them...that doesn't work. See your guy...go get your guy or else you'll lose out.

So by your rationale Tyrod never makes a bad throw. Thanks for clearing that up.

No. It means he has flaws. It means he isnt a shoo in to be starter in three years. Keep putting words in peoples mouths though. Your really good at that. Usually indicative of someone who cant make an intelligent argument.

I did not say that....your reaching

Kinda childish honestly

I figure by the time the Bills are out of it, TT will have been working for a contract for about 27 games. If he doesn't make a miraculous turnaround, I cannot say that he is worth giving $27.5 million guaranteed next year. Sorry.

As for Cardale, he's had enough time to digest the playbook and get some reps in practice. And EJ's time is done.

I do not think Jones has had enough time. How many reps has he had with the starters. How closely has he worked on the game day planning when not even dressing. Bills are not putting him in.

It is just a fan whim right now.

TT just got his incentive contract this year. He is working under a new OC. All his wide receivers are injured and half the RBs lol.

I think he should get the whole season to play.

Some folks have a twitchy trigger finger. scary to consider when i think on it

misspelled your'e

Not nearly as childish as the way people get attacked on these boards for saying anything negative about the Bills 3rd and 12.

Now you know how I feel. Oh the irony.

Edited by TANK2

It's true, John never said that he made no bad throws, just that we can't judge any of his errant passes or use them in evaluating TT. A subtle difference!

You see, his successful throws become all the more remarkable and that's all we can look at

Edited by NoSaint

Not nearly as childish as the way people get attacked on these boards for saying anything negative about the Bills 3rd and 12.

I agree with that Tank.

No one should take any of us too seriously though. It seems a requirement to have thick skin.

those that let comments get their proverbial goat will continue to get picked on. Much like grammar school.

Personally i find humor in these times of self policing.

Let us see what we are truly made of as individuals.

I like Cardale. i don't know if he will make it in the NFL. Definitely worth the shot. But please be patient. like maybe Marroney should have with EJM

I do not think Jones has had enough time. How many reps has he had with the starters. How closely has he worked on the game day planning when not even dressing. Bills are not putting him in.

It is just a fan whim right now.

TT just got his incentive contract this year. He is working under a new OC. All his wide receivers are injured and half the RBs lol.

I think he should get the whole season to play.

Some folks have a twitchy trigger finger. scary to consider when i think on it

It's not a fan whim at all. The Bills have a $27.5M decision to make after the season, which ties them to him for a couple more years. If this were last year, yes I'd stick with him all season long.

It's not a fan whim at all. The Bills have a $27.5M decision to make after the season, which ties them to him for a couple more years. If this were last year, yes I'd stick with him all season long.

I don't understand. Bills have 27 mil potentially due and you want to try out the third string yet to dress developmental guy ?

That's a whim if i ever heard one.

No Offense Doc

I enjoyed seeing Cardale play so much during preseason, I hope to not see him play again until NEXT preseason. I doubt EJ would have turned out differently given time to develop, but I wish he'd had that chance. We'll never know.....