Cam Newton is a crybaby

Everyone has stories about every famous person. There are plenty about Jim Kelly. I'm sure there are a ton of good stories about Cam as well.

And what does that have to do with his complaints?

if you're a dick off the field you're probably one on it.

But yoou mentioned about how people dislike him because of how people in my community perceive him... I was retorting.

His me first attitude transcends his athletic ability and rears its ugly head. And when he's washed up, broken and out of the league in 5 yrs and not wearing a ring I'll be the first to laugh at him. Maybe I'll dance over top him, too.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're a dick off the field you're probably one on it.

But yoou mentioned about how people dislike him because of how people in my community perceive him... I was retorting.

His me first attitude transcends his athletic ability and rears its ugly head. And when he's washed up, broken and out of the league in 5 yrs and not wearing a ring I'll be the first to laugh at him. Maybe I'll dance over top him, too.

His attitude is what will keep him from winning a ring as a starter. Maybe he wins one someday as an old man backing up someone else. And his attitude has sucked at least since he has been in the NFL (maybe longer but I didn't follow him before the NFL). I am just glad he is not a Buffalo Bill. And I think that was pretty close to happening. Thank god it didn't. Like all the other NFL primadonnas - I'll be routing against him in almost every situation just because he comes off as a dick. Sack him again. Hit him in the head again. - Karma baby.

Edited by PolishDave

I think Newton has a valid point. Low hits and high hits on him are not getting called. Just like TT getting hit 5 yards out of bounds and no flag. Brady and others get the questionable call too many times. The NFL has a problem with its refs, too many commercials, and lack of quality games.

Local news just showed every hit on Newton today, focusing on two. One was where he was shoved to the ground and a clean hit and another by Aaron Donald jumping to block a pass and taking cam down. Not one close to bad

Best part was in his interview after. He has clearly been coached. "I just want to focus in winning ball games.". This kitty will show his real colors soon again

I am on Newton's side in this.

so am I ...just saw the two helmet to helmet hits from yesterday...you can argue if they should change the rules and make those hits legal, but right now contacting the QB in the head is a penalty.

Both were hard hits to the head, right in front of the ref...have no clue how those are not called. None.

If that was our guy, we would be going nuts. After all, we still a fan base bitching about a stupid NHL rule from 20 years ago cause it was not called correctly...even though we all thought it a stupid rule.

Someone should show Cam the footage of QB's like Kelly, Elway, and Farve. Those guys took pummelings all their career and just kept getting back up for more.

Just because the dainty QB's of todays age, like Brady are so well protected, dosent mean the rest of the guys throughout the history of the game took alot of punishment.

You wanna make the big bucks, youre gonna take the big hits.

so am I ...just saw the two helmet to helmet hits from yesterday...you can argue if they should change the rules and make those hits legal, but right now contacting the QB in the head is a penalty.

Both were hard hits to the head, right in front of the ref...have no clue how those are not called. None.

If that was our guy, we would be going nuts. After all, we still a fan base bitching about a stupid NHL rule from 20 years ago cause it was not called correctly...even though we all thought it a stupid rule.

there were 0 helmet to helmet hits.

The only reason you can think that is because his dumbass lowers down to get his head hit. Remember peewee? Whenever you make contact never lower your head.

Even the news channel sports guys debating it here from the Charlotte feed said there were no questionable calls into their opinion.

But, yeah,because cam is a giant vag he gets to whine

There were two helmet-to-helmet hits yesterday. They should have drawn flags. He's got a right to be pissed and if it was the Bills' QB instead of another team's, this place would be up in arms.

There were two helmet-to-helmet hits yesterday. They should have drawn flags. He's got a right to be pissed and if it was the Bills' QB instead of another team's, this place would be up in arms.

was that the Aaron Donald hit? Was that the backside LB hit? Those to hits where Crybaby put his helmet in to the defenders facemask?

They didn't draw a flag. They shouldn't draw a flag. Just because he plays like a fullback doesn't mean he gets to get the other end of the call as a QB. Brady, the kitty he is, stands there and takes every hit head up and gets smoked just to get the flag. Crybaby needs to learn thag

was that the Aaron Donald hit? Was that the backside LB hit? Those to hits where Crybaby put his helmet in to the defenders facemask?

They didn't draw a flag. They shouldn't draw a flag. Just because he plays like a fullback doesn't mean he gets to get the other end of the call as a QB. Brady, the kitty he is, stands there and takes every hit head up and gets smoked just to get the flag. Crybaby needs to learn thag

I know I shouldn't take the bait here but I can't help myself. I think you're letting your anti-Cam crusade affect what you are seeing. Those were both clearly helmet to helmet hits and with the rules written as they are, those are both penalties.

Also, "just because he plays like a full back" doesn't even remotely apply in these situations as Cam is in the pocket. Any QB should be viewed the same if they are in the pocket. If Cam's play style is what is keeping the ref's flags in their pockets then that is precisely the problem.

He was in the pocket and he should be protected the same as anybody else. Simple really.

I know I shouldn't take the bait here but I can't help myself. I think you're letting your anti-Cam crusade affect what you are seeing. Those were both clearly helmet to helmet hits and with the rules written as they are, those are both penalties.

Also, "just because he plays like a full back" doesn't even remotely apply in these situations as Cam is in the pocket. Any QB should be viewed the same if they are in the pocket. If Cam's play style is what is keeping the ref's flags in their pockets then that is precisely the problem.

He was in the pocket and he should be protected the same as anybody else. Simple really.

Bingo.