Week 9: Seahawks' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

@BovadaLV

#Seahawks (-7) look to remain unbeaten at home this #NFL season as they host #Bills for #MNF. Betting preview: http://buff.ly/2eG3NBh

CwrlXU5XcAE_rEx.jpg

Does anyone know if the game is going to be on network TV in Buffalo?

FYI: http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/07/warnings-concerning-monday-night-football-dancing-stars/

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN said shady reports are that he is 95 percent healthy. FWIW

I'm torn about this. If he goes out there and he looks to be fully healthy and has no ill effects, that's great.

But part of me says this is the least important game left on the schedule as well as the least likely victory given it's @ Seattle. There's a bye next week, let the guy rest and get back to 100% for the final stretch drive. If he aggravates it again tonight and he looks like he's running through mud like he looked vs. Miami it won't help the team and he'll be right back in this same spot in two weeks vs. the Bengals.

I swear if Rex doesn't use crazy blitz packages all night I'm going to rip my hair out

Seattle has the worst oline in the league. Watch him rush 3 all game and let Wilson abuse our **** secondary

If they have a bad OL why blitz all the time? Bad OL = consistent pressure bringing just 4, at least theoretically.

He should see how well Wilson is moving around and see how much pressure the D is getting with just 4 and then decide how much he wants/needs to blitz.

If they have a bad OL why blitz all the time? Bad OL = consistent pressure bringing just 4, at least theoretically.

He should see how well Wilson is moving around and see how much pressure the D is getting with just 4 and then decide how much he wants/needs to blitz.

Lots of this.