OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

A Lynn is not perfect.

Most of can see that was not the best game plan, or adjustment.

Maybe Mike was hurt too.

and hindsight is better than reviewing the play. We get time to form strong opinions !

No offense to you Bob , just speaking out in general

Yup i agree. Hindsight is always easy. I like Lynn overall so far. Just gotta keep focused on what we do well imo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup i agree. Hindsight is always easy. I like Lynn overall so far. Just gotta keep focused on what we do well imo.

Be interesting to see his game plan against the Seahawks who are a basic beat you physically defense.

He played a very strong front seven in Miami , and a more cerebral approach coming from Patriots.

He better get taped up for this one :thumbsup:

Monday is going to be a good judge on what the Bills are and who the might be. Seattle is good, but not Patriots good. The Bills have a chance to steal one on the road. Will the coaches have them ready? If the game plan is back on track the team could have a good performance, even in defeat. If they come out and play like they did last Sunday, then as a fan, I think the team will show they are not who they lead us to believe they were during the 4 game win streak. This is the ga,e Taylor need to show he can make "safe" short range pass that give the receiver a chance for YAC and doesn't set anyone up to be killed. If not, Jones will give him competition next camp, and he has more tool than Taylor.

May not be anything but my own thoughts but one does need to consider the look on Tyrod's face when the questions - from his own press corps - start coming about whether he's like Russell Wilson or not. If you still think Taylor thinks he's got nothing to prove to the nation - and now he has the stage - just check out the look(s) on his face starting at 2:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KOy5qupSs

Dude can't wait .. look for him to show up.

May not be anything but my own thoughts but one does need to consider the look on Tyrod's face when the questions - from his own press corps - start coming about whether he's like Russell Wilson or not. If you still think Taylor thinks he's got nothing to prove to the nation - and now he has the stage - just check out the look(s) on his face starting at 2:50:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_KOy5qupSs

Dude can't wait .. look for him to show up.

What does him "showing up" equate to, exactly?

What does him "showing up" equate to, exactly?

This is a Bills fan site, lay off the dude. You obviously don't like this team. Don't like the coach, QB, FO, etc. You make it clear every day.

If you are not excited for MNF, fine, but we are so just go away for a day.

I actually enjoy getting under your skin as much as you like being a douche. Its fun and easy!

That's just it, though. You don't get under my skin.

To get under my skin, you'd have to be important to me. You're really not. What you are is a waste of whitespace on the forum.

Monday is going to be a good judge on what the Bills are and who the might be. Seattle is good, but not Patriots good. The Bills have a chance to steal one on the road. Will the coaches have them ready? If the game plan is back on track the team could have a good performance, even in defeat. If they come out and play like they did last Sunday, then as a fan, I think the team will show they are not who they lead us to believe they were during the 4 game win streak. This is the ga,e Taylor need to show he can make "safe" short range pass that give the receiver a chance for YAC and doesn't set anyone up to be killed. If not, Jones will give him competition next camp, and he has more tool than Taylor.

good post !!

great test of This Team

That's just it, though. You don't get under my skin.

To get under my skin, you'd have to be important to me. You're really not. What you are is a waste of whitespace on the forum.

see this is elevating the situation.

serves no purpose for either of you

Woody Allen says 80% of success is showing up. Maybe he's onto something?

He would know, he made it this far in life !

He is.

yep, he aint bad either

Edited by 3rdand12