Aaron Williams' Neck Injury Could Be Long Term

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid starter nothing more. Move along.

Except we tend to blow more assignments when he's out, and a "solid starter" is far better than what we have behind him. However, I'm not looking at it strictly from a football standpoint. He will make his decision, but there's a lot at risk here.

Except we tend to blow more assignments when he's out, and a "solid starter" is far better than what we have behind him. However, I'm not looking at it strictly from a football standpoint. He will make his decision, but there's a lot at risk here.

People underestimate his contribution in the physical, mental, and leadership areas.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Aaron Williams is most likely done. I think it would be in his best interest at this point to hang up the cleats, he's still a very young man who has his whole life ahead of him. I just hope the Bills put a nice bounty on Jarvis next time they play. And yes I said it, A BOUNTY.

That was such a vicious hit - do we think that would have sidelined any player, or was it because Aaron already had neck problems?

I suspect it would have sidelined just about anyone for the rest of the game at least...but it's only because of AW's previous neck problems that we're discussing the long-term impact.

Aaron Williams is most likely done. I think it would be in his best interest at this point to hang up the cleats, he's still a very young man who has his whole life ahead of him. I just hope the Bills put a nice bounty on Jarvis next time they play. And yes I said it, A BOUNTY.

100 bucks of my own money to the first of my men who really nails that creep.