Aaron Williams' Neck Injury Could Be Long Term

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100 bucks of my own money to the first of my men who really nails that creep.

Aaron Williams career is likely over because of reckless play intended to punish opposing players........not a hit by Jarvis Landry. AW tackled helmet first on the regular..........play that could be considered dirty with intent to injure......and he ended up getting the worst of it in the end. Lived by it.......

Aaron Williams career is likely over because of reckless play intended to punish opposing players........not a hit by Jarvis Landry. AW tackled helmet first on the regular..........play that could be considered dirty with intent to injure......and he ended up getting the worst of it in the end. Lived by it.......

I'm gonna try my best Donald Trump...ahem..."Wrong".

I'm gonna try my best Donald Trump...ahem..."Wrong".

No that's exactly how it happened.

You probably think he hurt his neck the first time in that 2015 home Pats game.

He hurt in in early 2014 while hitting helmet first.......which was common practice with him. At first it looked like a concussion but was later reported with little fanfare as a neck injury and he nursed his way thru it the rest of that season.

Prior to the neck injury he was a playmaker.........after the injury......not.

No that's exactly how it happened.

You probably think he hurt his neck the first time in that 2015 home Pats game.

He hurt in in early 2014 while hitting helmet first.......which was common practice with him. At first it looked like a concussion but was later reported with little fanfare as a neck injury and he nursed his way thru it the rest of that season.

Prior to the neck injury he was a playmaker.........after the injury......not.

None of that changes the fact that Landry delivered a viscous, blatant and unnecessary cheap shot.

I suspect it would have sidelined just about anyone for the rest of the game at least...but it's only because of AW's previous neck problems that we're discussing the long-term impact.

Yeah, that sounds right.

None of that changes the fact that Landry delivered a viscous, blatant and unnecessary cheap shot.

Yeah it does........AW was.......to be kind......a borderline dirty player.

Landry's hit would have been dirty but totally acceptable just a few seasons ago.....no apologies would have been necessary.

AW is just a broken football player who didn't have that hit to give.

I seem to remember Eric Wood blindsiding Clay Matthews or AJ Hawk like that just a couple years back and being celebrated for the hit.