Week 8 predictions: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

Wait he was dropping dimes? They scored 16 points, and he has arguably the most talented WR and RB in football in Brown and Bell. and most of his dimes were to one or the other.. Woods is good but he isn't Brown or Bell good.

As for the last time they met that was when the Oline sucked beyond sucking.. so we will see in this game how well they do, if they give Brady 3-4 seconds the Pats win going away if not it will be a close game.

so very sensitive about any objective comment about your team. Scared of Rex?

Woods turned ya boy Logan Ryan inside out 3 weeks ago.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't any of you get tired of eating your own words? Ever? When's the last time the Bills HAVEN'T let you down? Doesn't running your mouth like an idiot beforehand just make that worse?

If you've been paying any attention at all for the last decade and a half your response to this weekend should be to keep your mouth shut and pray heavily.

Wait he was dropping dimes? They scored 16 points, and he has arguably the most talented WR and RB in football in Brown and Bell. and most of his dimes were to one or the other.. Woods is good but he isn't Brown or Bell good.

As for the last time they met that was when the Oline sucked beyond sucking.. so we will see in this game how well they do, if they give Brady 3-4 seconds the Pats win going away if not it will be a close game.

Awfully defensive....

Don't any of you get tired of eating your own words? Ever? When's the last time the Bills HAVEN'T let you down? Doesn't running your mouth like an idiot beforehand just make that worse?

If you've been paying any attention at all for the last decade and a half your response to this weekend should be to keep your mouth shut and pray heavily.

not sure why you are all worked up about this message board thread where ever Bills fan picked the PATS to win except one brave soul who was willing to predict a 3 point victory .. your rant doesn't quite fit this time. Edited by YoloinOhio

Bills 4, pats 2 in what will become known among football fans as "the safety game."

Lorenzo Alexander makes history with the first three-safety performance ever. After forcing a 4-0 lead late in the 4th, LorAx (being the outstanding player/person that he is) takes a knee in his own end zone after relieving Taylor at QB.

C'mon guys. You're giving them too much credit with some of these predictions. Honestly doubt we win but I think it'll be by one score and not a blow-out. And...if some of our lesser known players step it up we could actually win.....right here at home. They (Pats) did not look all that sharp last week on the road against a decent team.

Pats . 23

Bills . 16

Also predict Bellichick will be dry in his post game interview, and he wont be using a MS Tablet !!

Edited by jaybee

My prediction. Dairyass pushes the pocket and Alexander says hello to Brady. Bills probably won't win but Brady gets beat up like he never has. If the Bills can hang with them it could be interesting but I don't see it happening. Bills don't have the firepower without Shady. If the Pats are up two scores its over.

Edited by bmur66

These are the games the Bills show up for. When it makes no sense for them to be competitive. Anytime people are picking the Bills opponent in a survivor pool lookout. Games like last week are the ones that they struggle with. When they are favored and on the road (unless the team is complete trash) I worry. With all that being said I think that the Pats win a close one 27-24.

Lorenzo Alexander makes history with the first three-safety performance ever. After forcing a 4-0 lead late in the 4th, LorAx (being the outstanding player/person that he is) takes a knee in his own end zone after relieving Taylor at QB.

Man crush?? :D

These are the games the Bills show up for. When it makes no sense for them to be competitive. Anytime people are picking the Bills opponent in a survivor pool lookout. Games like last week are the ones that they struggle with. When they are favored and on the road (unless the team is complete trash) I worry. With all that being said I think that the Pats win a close one 27-24.

Too true. Never understood this. We'll make a game of it, take unnecessary injuries, poop out in the 4th Q and lose by about 10.