Yay NBA 2016-17 season!

The Poojer

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone missed Wizards/Cavs, the highlights are a must.

What a game.

great game - Lebron is in rare form both on the court and in the media. That team has a ton of leaks somehow. Always drama.

So many options of MVP this year. Of course I'm rooting for my guy Isaiah Thomas but he won't win, this year has too many guys playing out of their minds.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Andrew Bogut be the most important player in the NBA should the 76ers waive him.

Off the top of my head, GSW desperately needs rim protection and the Spurs would love to have yet another big man to compete with the Clips and GSW in the playoffs.

if bogut has so much value to a other teams why would the sixers release him...trade him for more picks or prospects

Holy smokes Steph Curry cooked the Clippers faces off last night.

I think the 6ers are waiving bogut according to rumors.

I understand like less than 5% of all NBA trades. I have no idea who is good, bad, and why the moves are made for salary or picks. Seems like sometimes draft picks are considered to be gold and other times not. Then guys like Brendan Haywood are considered huge trade assets because of their salary, even though he is terrible. Just don't get it.

if bogut has so much value to a other teams why would the sixers release him...trade him for more picks or prospects

I don't get it either. Trade Noel for Anderson and a pick if it's 19 or lower.

Bogut has some value if healthy

I understand like less than 5% of all NBA trades. I have no idea who is good, bad, and why the moves are made for salary or picks. Seems like sometimes draft picks are considered to be gold and other times not. Then guys like Brendan Haywood are considered huge trade assets because of their salary, even though he is terrible. Just don't get it.

Expiring contracts are a big thing.