Do the Bills have a better chance of........

BmarvB

Patriots are averaging 32 points per game since Brady's return.

We simply can't counter that with Tyrod as the QB and no WRs.

It will take a remarkable set of circumstances to beat the Patriots...tons of turnovers, injury to Brady early in the game that removes him from the game, etc.

We have a better chance of beating Seattle in Seattle. And the odds of that are extremely low.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Patriots are averaging 32 points per game since Brady's return.

We simply can't counter that with Tyrod as the QB and no WRs.

It will take a remarkable set of circumstances to beat the Patriots...tons of turnovers, injury to Brady early in the game that removes him from the game, etc.

We have a better chance of beating Seattle in Seattle. And the odds of that are extremely low.

It's going to be up to the defense to cut their scoring in half. A big game from Kyle Williams coming up the middle after Brady will be a huge help. On offense, they're going to have to really be stubborn about pounding away on their defense with the run with just enough success in the air (boy do we ever need Clay to shine) to discourage them from stacking the box with 8 for most of the game. TT MUST hit on a couple of deep shots to keep the D honest.

I don't expect them to win either game, but If I had to pick, I would say they have a better shot of beating New England at home vs beating Seattle in their stadium. Seattle is nearly unbeaten at home over the last few years.

The Bills have played the Pats close in recent year and have had chances to win. If they can get a turnover or two, they might have a shot. I read that the Pats are the only team to make it to Week 7 without a pick. Hopefully that changes this week.

Anyone who saw the Fish game knows there is literally no chance in hell of beating either team.

No Shady. No Dareus. No Watkins. No Woods. Our receivers are essentially a fast guy who can't catch, a tall guy who can't run, and a TE our quarterback can't see.

By the time you throw in a defense that can't tackle or cover, you can pretty much stack up the Ls until this team is healthy.

I don't expect them to win either game, but If I had to pick, I would say they have a better shot of beating New England at home vs beating Seattle in their stadium. Seattle is nearly unbeaten at home over the last few years.

The Bills have played the Pats close in recent year and have had chances to win. If they can get a turnover or two, they might have a shot. I read that the Pats are the only team to make it to Week 7 without a pick. Hopefully that changes this week.

Miami played Seattle even last month at Seattle.

Anyone who saw the Fish game knows there is literally no chance in hell of beating either team.

No Shady. No Dareus. No Watkins. No Woods. Our receivers are essentially a fast guy who can't catch, a tall guy who can't run, and a TE our quarterback can't see.

By the time you throw in a defense that can't tackle or cover, you can pretty much stack up the Ls until this team is healthy.

We're waiting for the silver lining part ...

Well, all the Bills have to do is stuff Blount, neutralize Bennett and Gronk, harass Edelman, Amendola and Hogan, and sack/hit Tom Terrific about fifteen times. No problem.

I like our chances against them. But you forgot the practice squad wr they sign thursday who will catch 100 yards on us and the guy they just signed that was cut by the browns getting 57 sacks

I don't think the Pats are going to blow them out. Defense is going to redeem themselves for last week's pitiful performance and keep the Pats under 25 points. Will it be enough to win? Without a defensive or special teams score, unlikely when you're down to the bottom of your depth chart at WR, your high priced TE is about as productive as a flea collar on a dead dog and your star RB shouldn't be playing this week against a Patriots team who can't wait to hand out some payback.

So you think we lose in Seattle then??? 3-0 would

Mean we hit a FG..... Carp isn't automatic

Aside from a return that gets us in FG range, we are not moving the ball against their D with the players we have starting right now....negative passing yardage wouldn't surprise me :bag:

Edited by Reed83HOF

So you think we lose in Seattle then??? 3-0 would

Mean we hit a FG..... Carp isn't automatic

I think it honestly comes down to which D makes the Big play to either get a TO or make it so a punt gives their O amazing field position (like on the opposing teams side of the field)

I think it honestly comes down to which D makes the Big play to either get a TO or make it so a punt gives their O amazing field position (like on the opposing teams side of the field)

Do you usually go away after the two Bills/Pats games are done? I can't remember.