WRs against the Patriots

JPicc2114

I'd McCoy is out the games over

There is literally zero chance we win without a running game

Say what you want but Gillislee is a practice squad guy on other teams and Bush is slow and old.

we are Brady's B word and he will make it known Sunday

I'd McCoy is out the games over

There is literally zero chance we win without a running game

Say what you want but Gillislee is a practice squad guy on other teams and Bush is slow and old.

we are Brady's B word and he will make it known Sunday

A practice squad guy that entered last week with a career average of 5.8 YPC? Here comes the hyperbole police to put ridiculous statements in check. He may not be a starter (although he could start in Philly, GB, and some other places) he is an NFL back. Let's not make ridiculous (and untrue) statements to try to strengthen our argument.

I think EJ Manuel could play a little WR. He's decent enough to warrant attention as a decoy plus he knows the playbook.

not a bad idea. Athletic backup QB's know the plays and likely can play WR. Although I'd feel better having the 3rd guy play WR. Can C. Jones play WR?

A practice squad guy that entered last week with a career average of 5.8 YPC? Here comes the hyperbole police to put ridiculous statements in check. He may not be a starter (although he could start in Philly, GB, and some other places) he is an NFL back. Let's not make ridiculous (and untrue) statements to try to strengthen our argument.

Well said. Wonder what Green Bay would give us for him!!

At any rate, he is very good, and I'd like to see more of Williams as well.

No one said anything about us being thin at WR before the season so this is a complete shock to us all... /s

Ha ha, yep I agree. I think (and this isn't hindsight) that not adding a viable NFL WR in the offseason was the biggest mistake of the summer. Even like Jeremy Kerley could have really helped.