Many Dolphins acted like Thugs at end of game

gjv001

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can this please stop. This is pouting, and poor losing.

The Dolphins kicked the Bills in the mouth yesterday, and the Bills had no response.

When your HC talks as much as Rex and then the team fails to back it up, you better expect to be taunted.

ah, the typical self-loathing Bills fan post.

New England will be 50x worse. You think Edelman, Brady, and Blount won't be trash talking?

Brady is too much of a sissy to talk trash, Blount likely too high. Edelman likely will.

Brady is too much of a sissy to talk trash, Blount likely too high. Edelman likely will.

Im sorry, self loathing? Miami beat us yesterday, badly. They have every right to talk trash.

This just in, this happens every F*)& game in the NFL.

Does anyone know what the street-clothes-jerk on the Dolphin sideline said to Tyrod when he was pushed out of bounds in the 4th Q?

This game has given me a renewed hatred for the Fish!

I thought you knew what he said and that you were going to tell us...

I thought it was going to be like a knock knock joke. You ask us something we don't know...then you tell us the punch line...

Now I have to go through the rest of my life never knowing what was said. Great. Thanks a lot. No soup for you. :thumbdown:

Can this please stop. This is pouting, and poor losing.

The Dolphins kicked the Bills in the mouth yesterday, and the Bills had no response.

When your HC talks as much as Rex and then the team fails to back it up, you better expect to be taunted.

Rex has toned down that behavior quite a bit since week 2. so much that the media even took note.

Brady is a loud mouth douche. hey is a sore loser and a poor winner. we have all seen him pout, several times. we have seen him chew out his teammates (competetive fire?). but in a game against buffal at the ralph a few years back, he was giving the business to the fans in the endzone after a td and was dropping f-bombs on them and belittling them. this bothered me to no end. the best of all time should not be THAT GUY!

I don't recall any Rex trash talk this week.

seems to me the majority of rex's "trash talk" is him pumping up his own guys, his coaching staff, and confidence (sometimes bordering arrogance) in his own abilities.

I doubt it had anything to do with rex. TT was running out of bounds on a meaningless drive to end the game and the LB pushed him out. He took offense, even though it was legal, since the only result you're going to get is an injured Tyrod. When he started shouting, Reshad Jones got in his face to kind of... rub it in I guess?

They then did the same thing, actually late the 2nd time, and got flagged for it. I get wanting to hit people, but when he's a step from out of bounds and you're up 11 with 1 minute left, what's the point other than intent to injure?

I doubt it had anything to do with rex. TT was running out of bounds on a meaningless drive to end the game and the LB pushed him out. He took offense, even though it was legal, since the only result you're going to get is an injured Tyrod. When he started shouting, Reshad Jones got in his face to kind of... rub it in I guess?

They then did the same thing, actually late the 2nd time, and got flagged for it. I get wanting to hit people, but when he's a step from out of bounds and you're up 11 with 1 minute left, what's the point other than intent to injure?

You play to the whistle, regardless if it is tied or if you are up 50.

Where have you been? Brady* always talks trash! It just isn't in the press. It's on the field. His trash talking is a major reason why the rivalry is so heated, despite the lopsided record.

Does anyone know what the street-clothes-jerk on the Dolphin sideline said to Tyrod when he was pushed out of bounds in the 4th Q?

This game has given me a renewed hatred for the Fish!

Who cares what Rex said and yes, The Bills got manhandled by the freeking Fish! I just can't figure what some jerk-off on the sideline would say to the opposing QB when he gets pushed out of bounds! What a jerk!!!!

I asked the same thing. Which player was it that got in Tyrod's face?

Not just an opposing player, but one that's not even dressed for the game. Give me a break. You're talking trash and you're not even playing!

What a tool!

The way Miami acted is gonna be remembered up in Buffalo....no doubt

I would love for that to be true but even with Rex as our head coach, i don't see our Bills any different than any other Bills team of the past (I'm talking about characteristics only).

The Buffalo sidelines is a very respectful sideline unfortunately.

I wasn't hoping that a player of ours took Landry out with a cheap shot, but i was hoping SOMEBODY would get in his face at LEAST and let him have it verbally.

But in typical Bills fashion, he got away with murder AND the win.

I think losing the game makes me overthink this situation a bit more than usual bit we are definitely not building a "bully".

You got punched in the face and had no response and crawled into a corner. You have to deal with it now. Miami has every right to gloat.

Add - When you coach talks as much as Rex does, and then the team fails to back it up, you have to expect that.

Correct.

that is quite a stretch :lol:

If you don't think that opposing teams love to hate Rex then you don't have a ton of common sense. Everyone likes to knock the bully down a notch.

Correct.

If you don't think that opposing teams love to hate Rex then you don't have a ton of common sense. Everyone likes to knock the bully down a notch.

personal insults on a football message board because someone doesn't agree with your perspective? Enjoy your day.

Um, Y'all remeber the past 2-3 years where the bills got Multiple unsportsman like penalties in Phish games right?

This sounds like pouting/ poor losing to me.

You got punched in the face and had no response and crawled into a corner. You have to deal with it now. Miami has every right to gloat.

Add - When you coach talks as much as Rex does, and then the team fails to back it up, you have to expect that.

wtf is this you stuff? I wasn't kicked in the face. that doesn't happen to me. I wasn't in the game or near Miami even.

Your brand of apology is weaksauce