Many Dolphins acted like Thugs at end of game

gjv001

Um, Y'all remeber the past 2-3 years where the bills got Multiple unsportsman like penalties in Phish games right?

This sounds like pouting/ poor losing to me.

You got punched in the face and had no response and crawled into a corner. You have to deal with it now. Miami has every right to gloat.

Add - When you coach talks as much as Rex does, and then the team fails to back it up, you have to expect that.

Edited by CountDorkula

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the street-clothes-jerk on the Dolphin sideline said to Tyrod when he was pushed out of bounds in the 4th Q?

This game has given me a renewed hatred for the Fish!

Can this please stop. This is pouting, and poor losing.

The Dolphins kicked the Bills in the mouth yesterday, and the Bills had no response.

When your HC talks as much as Rex and then the team fails to back it up, you better expect to be taunted.

The Dolphins kicked the Bills in the mouth yesterday, and the Bills had no response.

When your HC talks as much as Rex and then the team fails to back it up, you better expect to be taunted.

I don't recall any Rex trash talk this week.

What did Rex say

What did Rex say

Reputation holds true, regardless.

The same thing happened with the Jets, Rex stopped being as vocal yet we still used it here and "We needed to be the Jets and that fat POS, loudmouth Rex Ryan"

A Rex led team who gets kicked in the face is also going to get trash talked, taunted.

Inquiring minds want to know. What did Rex say and how did he taunt the Dolphins?

Reputation holds true, regardless.

The same thing happened with the Jets, Rex stopped being as vocal yet we still used it here and "We needed to be the Jets and that fat POS, loudmouth Rex Ryan"

A Rex led team who gets kicked in the face is also going to get trash talked, taunted.

what did he say in the past about the Dolphins? This makes no sense to me, sorry. All I remember is the hot sauce comment and that guy now plays for him. Edited by YoloinOhio