Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 5? Now you're just being silly.

Gronk

Kelce

Barnage

Eifert

Olsen

They are all better then Clay. He's probably just outside the top 10.

Before Clay came to Buffalo and became ignored because the QB doesnt throw in the area he runs route he was a top 5 TE.

If the QB started throwing the area of the field clay works again he will be a top 5 TE

Before Clay came to Buffalo and became ignored because the QB doesnt throw in the area he runs route he was a top 5 TE.

If the QB started throwing the area of the field clay works again he will be a top 5 TE

Clay is a solid player right now, but his speed simply isn't there. His knee is an issue.

He's not the red zone threat, most because of size, those other 5 guys are. I'm sorry I just don't agree and he has never been top 5, even when he was with Miami.

We run to set up the pass. Thats how this offense works. There was none of that today. When you know a pass is coming its makes defense a lot easier. Was really upset with the play calling today. Because Shady was hurt we gave up on the run. Even if its only a 2 yard gain you need to run to keep the o line physical and the defense guessing. I'll give Lynn the benefit of the doubt tho, he had one bad game calling plays. Hopefully he learns from this. Onto the Pats*

He obviously didn't have a good game, but the line sucked for the most part, there was no running game, and the wr corps is presently beyond terrible. Look at context too -- seriously.

Same play, but different positioning of the safety.

Somewhat correct. Safety has same assignment both plays. He was late on the 1st play, 2nd play he was better on time.

But the point being if Tyalor trusted what he sees and throws with Anticipation both routes come out on time, and likely both are complete

Delusional. Clay couldn't get any YAC today, which goes to show how hobbled he is right now.

Put Taylor in the hall of fame then. There.you happy Board police saying i am doing something wrong because he doesnt like what he is reading

I am in ....TT not going to be a guy to make things happen....heck.watching Landry Jones look like what we want TT to be

We run to set up the pass. Thats how this offense works. There was none of that today. When you know a pass is coming its makes defense a lot easier. Was really upset with the play calling today. Because Shady was hurt we gave up on the run. Even if its only a 2 yard gain you need to run to keep the o line physical and the defense guessing. I'll give Lynn the benefit of the doubt tho, he had one bad game calling plays. Hopefully he learns from this. Onto the Pats*

I honestly don't even think shady was an issue. Miami was giving us the pass and keying on the running game because they had zero respect for the wide receivers.

Edited by dave mcbride

Delusional. Clay couldn't get any YAC today, which goes to show how hobbled he is right now.

Ball placement go look at the routes he caught and check the ball placement and see if it was because of Innacurate throws making him stop, turn or not keep going in stride

A good QB can overcome this.

To be fair, not many Bills fans can remember what a good QB looks like.

And have people still say he played really good

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World his bad game didn't exist."

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

A good QB can overcome this.

No, an ELITE QB can. And sadly, the NFL only has like 3 or 4 of them. Even Aaron Rodgers has struggled as he's been stuck with B-leaguers and he's elite.

Tyrod has his issues, but the roster was a disaster today. So much so they thought a hobbled LeSean was a necessity.

I honestly don't even think shady was an issue. Miami was giving us the pass and keying on the running game because they had zero respect for the wide receivers.

Yeah our wr depth is a joke, but even so we didnt keep them guessing. To go from 300 yards rushing to 50 something is pathetic. Even if they know a run is coming I like our chances. Our run game is dominant and we just swept it aside today.