10-21: Bills Make Roster Moves; Shaq Lawson Activated

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depends on whether his foot has to be amputated.

:lol::lol:

and a certain RB named bush continues to avoid the turk

After the Shady hammy actin up, and our WRs dropping like flies, thats a good thing. Rather see Bush as a WR then in the backfield. Wanna see Dizzy start with J Will spelling him and Shady resting up for the playoff push

Looking back on Shaq film and even off the field it seems he operated heavily with his one arm - has there been any indication how much stronger his left arm will be after the surgery and the difference that should bring to his game? He was ACC player of year playing with virtually 1 arm...

and a certain RB named bush continues to avoid the turk

It seems like they are saving him for the second half of the year. I don't believe, after everything we heard about how he looked in camp, he's of no use to them. I think the second half of year we start seeing Bush and Shady on the field at the same time and Bush become more of a receiving threat than a runner.

Of course I could be wrong. But they've had ample opportunity to let him go if that's what they wanted to do.

Let's go Shaq. The more talent we can get on the field the better with all of our injuries. Hope he lives in Tallywhacker's nightmares.

I'm looking forward to seeing him play. He's who I wanted the Bills to draft so I want to see how right I was.

Looking back on Shaq film and even off the field it seems he operated heavily with his one arm - has there been any indication how much stronger his left arm will be after the surgery and the difference that should bring to his game? He was ACC player of year playing with virtually 1 arm...

@buffalobills

Lawson: "The Bills were looking out for my future, my whole career. I'm happy they made the decision to have the surgery. I feel great."

Shaq Lawson: "I'm happy. It's been a long journey and I'm happy to be back on the field with my teammates. I feel great, better than ever."

CvJwxKkWcAAL2td.jpg

Shaq said this interview that this is the best he has felt in over three years. Look out NFL!