Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Maybe the sewer that Maggie and Aaron used? But the Kingdom wouldn't have know about that, unless they were all already in Alexandria before the junkyard gang showed up, which would explain Ricks statement about them all being already dead.

The way the entire show was filmed there is no way to know what was happening when.

That they were already there in hiding is more logical. Even though Morgan was with the Kingdom and may have known about the sewers, how would they get the horses through?

Aaron remembers.

And I've read that the Star Trek with Sasha is only shown online or on demand or something and that there are big time production problems. Not sure if any of that is true.

It's going to be on the new CBS online pay site. They're going to show the first episode on CBS for free, then you have to pay for the service for the rest. The show will be set in the time frame between Star Trek Enterprise and the original Star Trek series.

That they were already there in hiding is more logical. Even though Morgan was with the Kingdom and may have known about the sewers, how would they get the horses through?

Dang, forgot about the horses.

It's going to be on the new CBS online pay site. They're going to show the first episode on CBS for free, then you have to pay for the service for the rest. The show will be set in the time frame between Star Trek Enterprise and the original Star Trek series.

Good point.

If they were already there Why wait until Rick got his ass kicked and had a bat at Carl's head? Not to mention the beating Michonne got.

I'll go back to my back gate theory.

Was any of this discussed on "Talking Dead"?

I'm beginning to think that they'll address this in the first episode of season 8. It'll probably be something like both Hilltop and Kingdom meet up on the road and hang back long enough that when the first round of gunfire begins, all the saviors are distracted, then both groups move along the fence and cut their way in using the cover of gunfire to mask their cutting/hacking/tearing through the wall.

That's the only possible thing I can think of - that or something similar, anyway. It will be disappointing if they don't explain how they all got into position - that's an awful lot of loose ends to leave hanging.

Edited by Azalin

No, it's not. Don't forget that the original plan was stopping the Saviors at the gate and blowing them up...or something. At any rate, it was to ambush them outside the Alexandria walls.

If Rick's designing that ambush, he puts the Hilltop and Kingdom on each flank of the Saviors, trapping them in a U-shaped fire sack and ensuring that the Hilltop and Kingdom are shooting at each other - because if anything's become clear to me, it's that Rick is a moron. But he's not such a comprehensive moron that he says "I know! I'll ambush them outside the walls, but have all three of my armies inside the walls so the Saviors can get away!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really glad Daniel is back. Best character on the show, period.

No question. Great actor. I like Strand too and think his actor is strong. Daniel is a completely different guy than Morgan but both of those actors bring it and have me interested any time they are on screen.

Loved the episode and the new character Efraim was really cool.

No question. Great actor. I like Strand too and think his actor is strong. Daniel is a completely different guy than Morgan but both of those actors bring it and have me interested any time they are on screen.

Loved the episode and the new character Efraim was really cool.

Yep, and there was addition by subtraction in the removal of Travis a couple of episodes ago. Getting Travis and Chris off the program were huge positives.

Yep, and there was addition by subtraction in the removal of Travis a couple of episodes ago. Getting Travis and Chris off the program were huge positives.

I'd trade Nick for Travis any day. Travis became worthwhile to the show once he finally snapped.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that last night's two episodes were the goods IMO. Most of this season has been super solid.

I like where they are going with most of the characters. I know some people don't like Nick but I do. The Madison character is getting much more interesting and Daniel and Strand have been good from the beginning. Even Alicia, who I didn't like at first, has been much better.

I have to say that last night's two episodes were the goods IMO. Most of this season has been super solid.

I like where they are going with most of the characters. I know some people don't like Nick but I do. The Madison character is getting much more interesting and Daniel and Strand have been good from the beginning. Even Alicia, who I didn't like at first, has been much better.

Agreed on all counts. Travis needed to die so the "real" Madison could be unleashed.