NFL.com: Kapernick perfect for Chip Kelly offense

YoloinOhio

If we were Niners fans we'd probably be saying the same about Tyrod, and Shady too. Sure, anything can happen but I'm not that concerned. Kaep is a back-up for a reason. To Blaine Gabbert. That should speak volumes and frankly Id take Rex with all his flaws over Chip any day. I think Chip is over-rated and will be a college coach again in a few years. Just my opinion thats all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same.

Kap will either be a disaster or a lightning rod for the team to rally around.

I am a bit concerned about facing Kap in the first game. That always creates an emotional bump and a level of unpredictability. I think the team will be okay, but I do wish we were playing Gabbert.

Agree with both of you Bills brehs! :ph34r:

People are worried about Chip Kelly's offense because he showed he knows how to attack and defeat a Rex Ryan defense.

People are worried about Kaep because he has great talent, and when he sucked the last year or two, it wasn't in Kelly's offensive system. So the combination of Kelly and Kaep is concerning because we haven't seen the two of them work together in this particular system, which apparently is perfect for Kaep's skills.

And yes, Kaep hasn't played to this point because they were waiting for him to get back from his injuries and surgeries.

So yeah, I'm pretty worried. !@#$!

This game scares me. Right now Buffalo is one of the 'darlings' of the league because of the last 3 weeks. Chip Kelly is a gunslinger of a coach, CK is a gunslinger of a qb. They need a signature win and right now, Buffalo is that team. I'm very glad it's in Buffalo, that's about the only thing that puts me at ease. Buffalo needs to play smart.

@rapsheet

A reason Colin Kaepernick is starting now: #49ers wanted to give him 6 or so wks to get fully healthy & (almost) back to weight. Thats now.

People are worried about Chip Kelly's offense because he showed he knows how to attack and defeat a Rex Ryan defense.

People are worried about Kaep because he has great talent, and when he sucked the last year or two, it wasn't in Kelly's offensive system. So the combination of Kelly and Kaep is concerning because we haven't seen the two of them work together in this particular system, which apparently is perfect for Kaep's skills.

And yes, Kaep hasn't played to this point because they were waiting for him to get back from his injuries and surgeries.

So yeah, I'm pretty worried. !@#$!

Actually, they were waiting for him to restructure his deal to remove the insane injury clause they would be on the hook for if he was yet again injured. New contract, injury clause gone and presto!, he's "ready" to play.

I think it's more about me not Billieving they will win 4 straight.

That's fair

This game scares me. Right now Buffalo is one of the 'darlings' of the league because of the last 3 weeks. Chip Kelly is a gunslinger of a coach, CK is a gunslinger of a qb. They need a signature win and right now, Buffalo is that team. I'm very glad it's in Buffalo, that's about the only thing that puts me at ease. Buffalo needs to play smart.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is considered a gunslinger also...another overused, ridiculous description

I knew when I typed it that gunslinger wasn't the correct phrase, I should have used wildcard instead. They both have non traditional styles and that's what scares me

That's fair

Ryan Fitzpatrick is considered a gunslinger also...another overused, ridiculous description

I knew when I typed it that gunslinger wasn't the correct phrase, I should have used wildcard instead. They both have non traditional styles and that's what scares me

No problem......I'm not afraid of 49ers and Kaepernick like others are....Bills could crap out today but I don't think so

Edited by nucci