Snapshot Poll - State of the Race

Magox

New Snapshot Poll - State of the Race  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for as of right now?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So both are bad actors. The question which remains is:

Which bad actor will be more restrained by the political establishment of Washington DC?

I think we all know..........

Green Party candidate Jill Stein is no fan of Donald Trump, but she’s apparently more concerned about the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency. During a recent appearance on C-Span, Stein suggested that Hillary would use nuclear weapons in a war with Russia.

Transcript via Real Clear Politics:

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

Same as I have been, I'll vote for who I voted for 4 years ago .... Johnson

The Democrat and Republican parties are a complete mess which is why we're stuck with lyin Hillary and GropenTrump.

It's time for a 3rd party, a more moderate party to reel in the extremes of the other two.

Only one of the remaining candidates is remotely qualified.

Very true.

Clinton: Mishandled classified material

Trump: Financial history of bankruptcies

Johnson: Admitted drug user

Stein: Communist

McMullen is the only who hasn't disqualified them self from holding a Security clearance (yet)

Edited by /dev/null

ABH currently

(Anybody But Hillary)

Just not sure if I'll vote Trump, Johnson, or McMullin. I depends on what the poll numbers look like for who will win NY. If HRC has a big enough lead, I'll either go Johnson or McMullin. If it's close between her and Trump, I'll go Trump so it will cancel out the girl friends vote for Hillary.

Had anyone else in government set up a private e-mail server, sent and received classified information on it, deleted over 30,000 e-mails, ordered subordinates to circumvent court and congressional orders to produce documents, and serially and publicly lied to the American people about the scandal, that person would surely be in jail.
The Clinton Foundation is like no other president-sponsored nonprofit enterprise in recent memory — offering a clearing house for Clinton-family jet travel and sinecures for Clintonite operatives between Clinton elections. Hillary Clinton allotted chunks of her time as secretary of state to the largest Clinton Foundation donors. Almost every assistant whom she has suborned has taken the Fifth Amendment, in Lois Lerner fashion.
The problems with Trump University are dwarfed by for-profit Laureate University, whose “Chancellor,” Bill Clinton, garnered $17.6 million in fees from the college and its affiliates over five years — often by cementing the often financially troubled international enterprise’s relationship with Hillary Clinton’s State Department
Collate what Hillary Clinton in the past has said about victims of Bill Clinton’s alleged sexual assaults, or reread some of the racier sections of Dreams From My Father, and it is hard to argue that Trump is beyond the pale in terms of contemporary culture.
Nor is the election a choice even between four more years of liberalism and a return of conservatism; it’s an effort to halt the fundamental transformation of the country. A likely two-term Clinton presidency would complete a 16-year institutionalization of serial progressive abuse of the Constitution, outdoing even the twelve years of the imperial Roosevelt administration.
Trump’s defeat would translate into continued political subversion of once disinterested federal agencies, from the FBI and Justice Department to the IRS and the EPA.
It would ensure a liberal Supreme Court for the next 20 years — or more. Republicans would be lucky to hold the Senate.
Obama’s unconstitutional executive overreach would be the model for Hillary’s second wave of pen-and-phone executive orders.
If, in Obama fashion, the debt doubled again in eight years, we would be in hock $40 trillion after paying for Hillary’s even more grandiose entitlements of free college tuition, student-loan debt relief, and open borders. She has already talked of upping income and estate taxes on those far less wealthy than the Clintons and of putting coal miners out of work (“We are going to put a whole lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business”) while promising more Solyndra-like ventures in failed crony capitalism.
We worry about what Citizen Trump did in the past in the private sector and fret more over what he might do as commander-in-chief. But these legitimate anxieties remain in the subjunctive mood; they are not facts in the indicative gleaned from Clinton’s long public record. As voters, we can only compare the respective Clinton and Trump published agendas on illegal immigration, taxes, regulation, defense spending, the Affordable Care Act, abortion, and other social issues to conclude that Trump’s platform is the far more conservative — and a rebuke of the last eight years.
There is a reason the politicized media — from biased debate moderators to New York Times reporters who seek to pass muster in the Clinton team’s eyes before publishing their puff pieces — have gone haywire over Trump.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Who better to honor with post # 5,000 than the resident curmudgeon of TBD/PPP. Keep up the good work.... :beer:

I will permit this abuse of my privilege, in honor of you 5,000 post.

Though I'm surprised that, as an economist, you can count that high. :w00t: