Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

I love the cocky showmen. Mcgregor and Ric Flair for president. Woooooo!

I'd probably have less of a problem with him if he didn't keep getting unwarranted title shots in another division while running scared from the contenders in his own division. Partly Dana's fault too, but it makes me think he's a douche that he runs his mouth while he runs scared.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably have less of a problem with him if he didn't keep getting unwarranted title shots in another division while running scared from the contenders in his own division. Partly Dana's fault too, but it makes me think he's a douche that he runs his mouth while he runs scared.

i dont think sammy should do much running right now.

but when he returns, as long as hes running fast i dont care why he is.

oh... you were talking about something else completely. my bad.

i dont think sammy should do much running right now.

but when he returns, as long as hes running fast i dont care why he is.

oh... you were talking about something else completely. my bad.

:lol: So many threads have been getting derailed lately, I just wanted in on the action.

I grew up poor in a black neighborhood in north Las Vegas. I was fortunate to have a two parent family, and my parents worked their asses off to make sure that were able to rectify a lot of major mistakes they made in order that I have a better life.

By the time I was 6 they had gotten us out of the area, and moved cross country where we lived with my paternal grandparents for two years while my father started a new career in his early 30's.

They were never very successful, but they passed along their work ethic to my siblings and I.

I went to college, and after graduating, started a small business which grew into a small chain which I sold in my early 30's. While I held the businesses, I worked around 90 or so hours/week on average, often sleeping in my office.

After selling, and taking a year off to enjoy life and my family, I went back to work in the finance sector, which affords me a great deal more time.

The larger point is that upbringing doesn't matter. We don't get graded, as individuals, on a curve.

Sammy has already told me everything I need to know about him to form an opinion, and I don't much care for who he is as a man.

Well then you aren't looking to be reasonable, and you aren't looking for the truth.

Sammy wasn't talking to you, and you are being ridiculous to think he was.

But I'm sure you've never gotten into a fight with someone cyber or otherwise and said something you wouldn't say to another person, just to get that jab in. :rolleyes:

I judge him based on how he comports himself in public.

He acts like white trash with a big pay day, and we all have little jobs.

The world needs far fewer Sammy Watkins'. It's too bad that he already procreated.

You mean, on struggling out of a wheelchair to take a pic with a young fan?

Oh, I get it. You mean, you're judging him as a person based on that deleted and apologized-for tweet about "little jobs" and perhaps some other media tid-bit. You actually don't know him (or any other football players) as people at all.

Bullschit. If it was my reading comprehension you wouldn't have seen the need to try to clarify the remarks in the first place. Not to mention the attempt to walk them back.

Next time, before you decide to question one's reading comprehension, you should aim for better clarity in the first place.

And leave defenseless little children out of it all together.

I need to clarify the remarks in the first place because you lack reading comprehension.

I know this because you still don't understand as evidenced by your above post.

I understand what you are saying. I do think if the doctors and training staff and the player think the foot is ready, then it is good enough for me.

Sammy is a great talent who has yet to reach his full potential. There are many variables to why Sammy has not. I will say if you dislike Sammy for where he was drafted or what was given for the move, that's not on Sammy.

Hope he gets healed up and is back for the playoff push, with the Bills sitting at 8-2!

Wait, what? Where did I say anything about that?

Well that lasted 24 minutes

I apologize for not knowing, but in what capacity do you know football players (in general) and Sammy (in particular) well enough to judge them as people and have any kind of basis for liking or disliking them as people?

Thanks.

This.

Anyway 8 weeks? Great keep him bubble wrapped and get him ready for the playoffs, we might make it, ya never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stranger things have happened

I judge him based on how he comports himself in public.

He acts like white trash with a big pay day, and we all have little jobs.

The world needs far fewer Sammy Watkins'. It's too bad that he already procreated.

You mean, you judge him on a couple of tweets and some media soundbites - you don't actually know him or how he overall, comports himself public and private.

Just so we're clear on what's going on here.

As for the comment about his small child, Holy Guacamole that's some twisted sheet you got on.

I mean, there are plenty of people I think the world could do well without, but they tend to be "clients" of Country Cletus/Mrags and their "brethren" in similar locales (or worse, still at large in the public sphere).

I need to clarify the remarks in the first place because you lack reading comprehension.

I know this because you still don't understand as evidenced by your above post.

Going by your standards, you deserve worse treatment for claiming you wish a child didn't exist than Sammy flipping out at some internet trolls. It's worse because a bunch of douchebags instigated the incident, whereas Sammy Watkins has done absolutely nothing to you personally.

Of course, those are your standards and although I will counter your ridiculous points, I won't put you in some special "piece of trash, omg we need less of those guys, worst person ever" category for all time.

I think it's an absolute shame that he uses one of the most beloved Bills of all time as his avatar name.

I'm pretty sure Steve Tasker would not like someone using his surname with the type of negative/hate that TYTT uses.

Going after Sammy's kid? Wow.

He'll be back only to injure himself again. Poor porcelain, so fragile. Meow.

Imo

I wonder if him being shelved upon Lynn's promotion was just a coincidence. Sammy has missed more practices than anyone I can remember, Lynn made a comment about needing Sammy at practice. A few days later Sammy used one of his social media accounts to let us know he is 90 percent or something and ready to play? He never played and was later was put on IR.

With no second surgery scheduled and pain management still the theme I'm under the belief that Lynn stepped on Sammy's foot. Practice each week or don't play.