Karlos Williams Signed to the Steelers Practice Squad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why we didn't bring him back here, not really liking some of you guys calling him a P.O.S just because he couldn't follow the rules for a precious football team. You guys know a persons worth is measured in more than yards, TDs, and contract obedience rite? I hope so. smh. :thumbdown:

I call him a POS based on the fact that he beats up women. The fact that he's spoiled, entitled, fat, and a druggie is just icing on the cake.

I call him a POS based on the fact that he beats up women. The fact that he's spoiled, entitled, fat, and a druggie is just icing on the cake.

Beats up women? Thats news to me. So hes a druggie cuz he smokes pot? Damn I guess theres a lot of native american druggies out there lmao :death:

Just because marijuana is illegal by the system your brain washed by doesn't make him a bad person. So are you going to call everyone who smokes marijuana a bad person? Jesus you need to open up your mind woman. Did you know alcohol causes more damage to your brain then pot does? Did you know alcohol was also once illegal? Does that make everyone who drinks alcohol a bad person? Did you know marijuana was only made illegal to protect the timber industry in the 1930s because hemp was a much cheaper option but the tycoons didn't own the patents to privatize the profit on it? You should really do some research before you spew your ignorance. Especially when the smear campaign was extremely ignorant and racist playing on Caucasians fear of minorities saying marijuana turned African-Americans into super rapists. Look it up. Also read the stats that show you there HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED DEATH FROM SMOKING MARIJUANA ALONE. Compared to how many deaths from alcohol and prescription pill overdoses? Go ahead Ill wait...

reefer-madness-1.jpg

marijunana.jpg

David-Allen-Infographic_thumb.jpg

Right he's un-professional, and unreliable and deserves all the heat he takes for that. For any of us to think we know him well enough to call the guy a POS is kinda out there tho.

You really went over the top here.

But I am okay with that.

the key word/ acronym you are defending is... POS.

And while folks can say that of another, it a bold and very derogatory statement.

Really should be saved for fisticuffs and not the internet

hell yeah.

Im surprised I havent been roasted yet, I guess its the calm before the storm.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twitter is so negative a lot of the times I stay off it to keep my mental energy positive. So this is news to me.

Good call. Forming strong opinions via twitter is a fools errand

Signing a guy to the practice squad is about as low risk as there is.

Some one had to do it. Last years numbers and tape were too good to ignore.

I did not know the DV feature to our beloved Karlos . Enlighten us cellar dwellers please?

Edited by 3rdand12

He's not exactly nimble laterally in the backfield but he is pretty damn smooth in the pass game when in shape........could be a very good pickup for no risk for Steelers.

Steelers are never afraid to up the ante on suspendables at RB.......Bell, Blount and now Karlos. RB's.......easy come, easy go.

i hope the Bills sign him off their practice squad but I suspect that both sides still feel they were wronged.

But hey, Karlos is getting diaper money at least.........I suspect he was flat broke.

I did not know the DV feature to our beloved Karlos . Enlighten us cellar dwellers please?

Not sure how I feel about you calling me beloved, but here's a linky:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/11865928/police-no-longer-investigating-karlos-williams-florida-state-seminoles-alleged-domestic-assault

Remember that Tallahassee Police Department is actually an extension of Florida State University.

POS??

Damn, dude.

Wasn't a fan from day 1 based on his history at FSU. Was willing to give him a chance, but the way he showed up this year just made it easy to go back to hatin' on the man. Also wasn't a fan of Darby or Richie, but so far they've kept their noses clean and proven me wrong. KW, not so much.

Wasn't a fan from day 1 based on his history at FSU. Was willing to give him a chance, but the way he showed up this year just made it easy to go back to hatin' on the man. Also wasn't a fan of Darby or Richie, but so far they've kept their noses clean and proven me wrong. KW, not so much.

POS in my view is reserved for crappy human beings not people who display poor judgement. God knows I did some dumb crap when I was in my early 20's.

Karlos is a young dude with a history of bad judgement and poor work ethic/discipline.

Everybody that runs behind our Oline seems to do well, we are simply taking the approach that this guy has shown a pattern since college of questionable character, and his upside isn't enough to babysit the guy.

Concussions and weight problems also tend to never go away in the NFL.