First Sully and Now Bucky with Praise for Whaley

This guy is still taking passive aggressive jabs at the team AND the win while he eats his crow pie. Backhanded compliments and every slight nudge to downplay the opponent, and our players in every paragraph. This guy is just a doosh and will never get over "its cool to make fun of the Bills" thing. I am glad I dont have to read this paper. Ever. :thumbsup:

Is this part of some weird gov't mind-control experiment? I never thought we'd hear any good news from TBN again!

Read between the lines and youll see its the same anti-Bills agenda.

"It's nice and all but there is really zero reason to get excited about this win and this team until it beats Tom Brady in New England....and perhaps Buffalo--but that depends bc Brady could have an off day, a missed throw or two. In fact there is nothing to be optimistic about until we get a QB like Brady...or maybe Rodgers."

----Mike Schopp, the Bulldog, and some from TBN, that have made at least trying to enjoy this team absolutely miserable

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by Big Blitz

"It's nice and all but there is really zero reason to get excited about this win and this team until it beats Tom Brady in New England....and perhaps Buffalo--but that depends bc Brady could have an off day, a missed throw or two. In fact there is nothing to be optimistic about until we get a QB like Brady...or maybe Rodgers."

----Mike Schopp, the Bulldog, and some from TBN, that have made at least trying to enjoy this team absolutely miserable

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

This team won without two of its best papers on the field (Dareus, Watkins) on the road against a hot team. What more do you want? The Bills need to keep stacking wins.

This team won without two of its best papers on the field (Dareus, Watkins) on the road against a hot team. What more do you want? The Bills need to keep stacking wins.

ZigZag? BlackLeaf? I keed, I keed. Point well taken. We went in there without Mr Big Puff and still came out on top. This defense is for real. Too bad we had to fire Roman to get the offense going. But the lack of Sammy really showed yesterday. The Bills need someone to step up or they need to find a Lorax or Brown Brother receiver on the scrap heap.

This guy is still taking passive aggressive jabs at the team AND the win while he eats his crow pie.

Yeah, Bucky can't write a positive article without something negative, but the passive aggressive was annoying as hell.