• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PFF

The 10 best players from Sunday's Week 5 NFL action: http://pffoc.us/2dRjfdX

Here are the 10 best players from Sunday’s Week 5 action:

1. Nickell Robey-Coleman, CB, Buffalo Bills

While Buffalo’s top two cornerbacks (Stephon Gilmore and Ronald Darby) continued their relative struggles in Sunday’s win over the Rams, Robey-Coleman was near-perfect. He played 25 snaps as the team’s slot corner and was thrown at three times in the game, allowing no catches and picking off two passes. Rams QB Case Keenum had a passer rating of 0.0 when targeting him in the game.

Case Keenum Postgame Press Conference - 10/9 (5:15)
Quarterback Case Keenum talks about the home loss to the Buffalo Bills.

Todd Gurley Postgame Press Conference - 10/9 (1:01)
Running back Todd Gurley talks about taking positives away from Sunday's loss and his big play ability at wide receiver.

Aaron Donald Postgame Press Conference - 10/9 (1:02)
Defensive tackle Aaron Donald talks about Bills RB LeSean McCoy's big day against the Rams defense.

Ronald Darby: "We Just Need to Keep Pushing " (2:05)
CB Ronald Darby spoke with John Murphy inside the locker room topics include; the fake punt, second half defense, and winning three games in a row.

Richie Incognito: "A Great Team Win" (1:13)
G Richie Incognito spoke with John Murphy inside the locker room topics include; getting the running game going, scoring in the red zone, and winning three in a row.

@TBNSports

#Bills' non-stars on defense shine brightly in win over #LARams. @viccarucci's NFL Monday story at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2d2yy48

CuaxlXyWIAAWGaI.jpg

@BuffaloWins

The Bills defensive rankings: Rushing Defense: 16th Sacks: 4th Takeaways: 3rd Passing defense: 15th Total defense: 19th Scoring defense: 6th

The Bills offensive rankings: Rushing: 3rd Rushing YPC: 1st Passing: 31st Total offense: 23rd Scoring: 11th

CBS Sports Week 5 Game Grades: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-week-5-grades-steelers-get-an-a-offense-looks-unstoppable/

Buffalo 30-19 over Los Angeles

BUF.pngBills: A

Although it was a sunny day in L.A. on Sunday, it was a shady day on the field -- just ask the Rams defense about that. Shady McCoy rushed for 150 yards in the game, which is even more impressive when you consider that he only carried the ball 18 times in the game (an average of 8.3 yards per carry). As good as McCoy was on offense, that's how good corner Nickell Robey-Coleman and linebacker Lorenzo Alexander were on defense. Alexander racked up three sacks in the game while Robey-Coleman picked off two passes, including a third-quarter interception that he took to the house. Bills Mafia, get out your Zubaz pants and wear them all week because this team looks legit.

@TBNSports

#Bills' non-stars on defense shine brightly in win over #LARams. @viccarucci's NFL Monday story at [bN] Blitz: http://bit.ly/2d2yy48

CuaxlXyWIAAWGaI.jpg

@BuffaloWins

The Bills defensive rankings: Rushing Defense: 16th Sacks: 4th Takeaways: 3rd Passing defense: 15th Total defense: 19th Scoring defense: 6th

The Bills offensive rankings: Rushing: 3rd Rushing YPC: 1st Passing: 31st Total offense: 23rd Scoring: 11th

Interesting we rank fairly low in total offense and defense, but upper third in scoring offense and defense. Means we are shutting the red zone down and getting good field position (among other things I'm sure).

Time to start thinking positive. This was a big "W". The players seem to think positive so we should too. To many negative comments on the board. Not that I don't sweat all these games until the very end. Fifty one years of the Bill's has taught me that. I still love them.

Interesting we rank fairly low in total offense and defense, but upper third in scoring offense and defense. Means we are shutting the red zone down and getting good field position (among other things I'm sure).

The D/ST have scored three touchdowns. Red zone defense has been excellent. The O just needs to keep progressing, and hopefully Tyrod's accuracy issues are an anomaly.

@buffalobills

"Today was a great homecoming for me. Today was a wonderful day." Cali looks good on you, Nickell Robey-Coleman.

CuXWQt8UIAEuwra.jpg

"We're a very confident team. The 0-2 start was not what we wanted, but I think it made us a better team. We learned from it."

CuXW621UMAAqkqz.jpg

Reporter: Lorenzo, you're leading the league in sacks. Lorenzo: "Oh really?"

CuXXv7mUMAAkQdk.jpg

Look who's back

I've heard of a forehead, a five-head, and even a six-head. But Robey-Coleman? Dude's got like a 53-head...