Bllls at Rams Postgame

Rodney Harrison on football Night in America

"One last comment - we always make fun of Rex Ryan, but tonight you've got to give him credit"

Probably could have phrased it a little differently "we always make fun of" lol

I thought we always make fun of Rodney Harrison and Dieon's suits.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope AND he said everyone in the whole building was all in on TT

Would you want your HC throwing his players under the bus to a blood thirsty press? Cmon breh your smarter than that.

In all sincerity, what would you like him to say in a public forum after a win?

This.

There is a difference between praise and straight BS.

being the starter doesn't make you the franchise QB. he is far from being a legit NFL QB and probably never will.

Thats crazy talk. You dont know how good that man could be, dont put limitations on a person you dont know, jus sit down and enjoy the show broski. Plus if Tyrod went to Denver, he would be headed to the SB this year. Football is a team sport. Did I miss any cliche comments? You dont have to like him but hes making enough plays for the Bills to win AND being entertaining while doing so, and thats more then I can say for the majority of QBs weve had here since Bledsoe. #Facts.

Edited by Marty McFly

@SI_PeterKing

In weekly Snap Judgments, @donbanks is down on the Texans—with good reason. And he’s got a very cute football card: https://t.co/JGI4VaHdGD

Bills circle wagons, notch third-straight victory

All hail the Bills, who are on a three-game winning streak for the first time since 2011, after that 30-19 conquest of the Rams at the Los Angeles Coliseum. And don't look now, but with games against 1-4 stragglers San Francisco (home) and Miami (away) coming up, Buffalo (3-2) could be on the verge of even bigger and better things.

Fairly or not, it must be said that the Bills have started forming an offensive identity since coach Rex Ryan fired his offensive coordinator, Greg Roman, in the wake of the team's sluggish 0-2 start. Buffalo's Tyrod Taylor-led passing game is still sub-standard by NFL norms, but LeSean McCoy is back to being a true home run threat on the ground (150 yards on 18 carries against the Rams) and Taylor chipped in with two rushing touchdowns. That's pretty close to who these Bills wanted to be, especially after leading the league in rushing last season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@SI_PeterKing

In weekly Snap Judgments, @donbanks is down on the Texans—with good reason. And he’s got a very cute football card: https://t.co/JGI4VaHdGD

"Taylor chipped in with two rushing touchdowns" ?? I think I watched the wrong game. I coulda sworn Tyrod threw 2 awesome TD passes on plays he had to extend by juking in the backfield and placing the ball into the same tiny windows people said he couldnt throw to.

Every player has a range of quality where he usually plays, with a ceiling and a basement. TT's showing us his ceiling is occasionally pretty high, when he makes some spectacular play to escape a pass rush, or hits a tough throw (or both). Generally he's an average QB, with his overall score pulled down by often missing routine, must-make throws. He has GOT to be able to keep drives alive by hitting quick outs and slants, and he misses 50% of throws that any NFL QB should make 99% of the time. He sure is fun to watch, and he's the best we've had since Bledsoe, but gosh he's not dependable.

The thing that I really don't like is that he doesn't seem to be improving in this area. At the same time, he's not hitting his deep throws anymore.

As for the game, I think the Bills play to match their opponents. If they're playing a strong team, they play well. They were better than the Rams with the Rams missing 3 out of 4 D linemen, but the Bills played down to them, particularly the O. Without the pick-six I don't know if we win.

Edited by Utah John

Alexander: "If You're in the NFL, You Can Play" (5:05)

The Bills linebacker talks about leading the NFL in sacks, being productive when he gets on the field, and how the defense was able to have success against the Rams.

Robey-Coleman: "We Just Stuck With the Game Plan" (4:13)

The Bills cornerback talks about his pick six, tightening up the defense in the red zone, and the Rams approach of making quick passes.

Tyrod Taylor: "We're a Very Confident Team" (3:00)

The Bills quarterback talks about the importance of not turning the ball over, the difference between the first half and second half of Sunday's game, and LeSean McCoy's performance.

Watch: Bills Beat Rams for Third Straight Win (2:58)

Nickell Robey-Coleman had a go ahead pick six, and LeSean McCoy steadied the offense with 150 yards rushing, helping to lead the Bills to a 30-19 win over the Rams.

Must Watch: Rex Ryan's Locker Room Speech (1:11)

Go inside the Bills locker room after the 30-19 win over the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday afternoon and hear what Rex Ryan had to say to the team.

Nickell Robey-Coleman right at home in Bills road win

robey-coleman-10-9-feature.jpg

Nickell Robey-Coleman had a big role in Buffalo's road win on a field that was all too familiar to him.

Preston Brown: "Just Trying to Win Games" (1:41)

LB Preston Brown spoke with John Murphy inside the locker room topics include; different looks the Rams offense gave them, special teams play, and winning three in a row.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@TheBillsWire

In 3 games under OC Anthony Lynn, #Bills RB LeSean McCoy has 54 carries, 330 yards, 2 TD (6.1 YPC), 11 rec, 52 yds, rec TD

@PFF

Top-graded players and biggest takeaways from the #Bills' Week 5 win over the #Rams: https://t.co/nLECX5FpDF

@WGR550

CAPACCIO: Bills/Rams Arrow Up, Arrow Down, and The Big Picture: http://www.wgr550.com/CAPACCIO-Bills-Rams-Arrow-Up-Arrow-Down/22901853

Tyrod was exactly what you've seen evreytime before. Careful, quick, and deadly at times. He's no gunslinger, and that ain't bad.

And NO TURNOVERS.

Look, I want a QB who goes 20/25 for 325 and 3 TDs too, but all that's important is the W -- and he's not making huge mistakes. If he hits Woody with that bomb everyone is singing a different tune today. Plus, he targeted Clay OVER THE MIDDLE several times in the game.