Color Rush Jersey

I am getting a Hughes color rush jersey, and I only see one option for them for $200, so I was hoping TwoBillsDrive could help me out.

What are the levels of quality/price of the Jerseys? What level are the color rush jerseys on?

I am by no means an expert on this, but I had a look at the jerseys.

At the NFL.com website, the most expensive Bills jersey you can get is $149.99.

At the Bills store website, it is $200 as you say. It has a lot of nice embroidery work on it, and the description says it matches the exact specifications of the jerseys actually worn by the players on the team.

You can't do better than that. If you can pay the $200 and want the official, best jersey, get that one.

If you want a cheaper one, have a look at the NFL store website for the Bills. They have a variety of cheaper options.

Sounds like a huge waste of money. You can get one from China for $25. Just don't wash it because they fall apart after a while. It's 9/10ths as nice as the real deal and nobody will be impressed or know that you spent $100 more and can wash yours if you decide to go legit.

Sounds like a huge waste of money. You can get one from China for $25. Just don't wash it because they fall apart after a while. It's 9/10ths as nice as the real deal and nobody will be impressed or know that you spent $100 more and can wash yours if you decide to go legit.

Getting it to raffle off for a bachelor party. Didn't want to go cheap :)

I am by no means an expert on this, but I had a look at the jerseys.

At the NFL.com website, the most expensive Bills jersey you can get is $149.99.

At the Bills store website, it is $200 as you say. It has a lot of nice embroidery work on it, and the description says it matches the exact specifications of the jerseys actually worn by the players on the team.

You can't do better than that. If you can pay the $200 and want the official, best jersey, get that one.

If you want a cheaper one, have a look at the NFL store website for the Bills. They have a variety of cheaper options.

Thanks for the info, yeah, I was trying to decide if they are price gouging for the color rush and it's really just the $150 dollar jersey. They make it too confusing.

They also have a $300 jersey on nfl.com too though, just not color rush.

http://www.nflshop.com/Buffalo_Bills_Nike_Elite_Jerseys

don't know.

hate those Jerseys

waiting for the black version

Im not a fan of the 49ers black jerseys. Their color scheme doesn't suit it, and I don't think ours does either.

I am getting a Hughes color rush jersey, and I only see one option for them for $200, so I was hoping TwoBillsDrive could help me out.

What are the levels of quality/price of the Jerseys? What level are the color rush jerseys on?

I got a really good hook up with the numbers and name embroidered, official NFL tags and all. They get shipped from china but they are hella official. I can post pics of the Tyrod jersey I got last year week 2 so you can all see how good they are. Theyre like the "NFL Elite" jerseys but they must have a factory connect cuz their super cheap and have all the official NFL tags on the neck AND the official NFL cardboard tag with the barcodes and ****.

I'm telling you, get one from China. Rub some dirt on it and scribble on it with a marker and say it's game used and autographed :-)

Ironic cuz the ones I get from China are super official. They must have stolen the printing templates cuz they got all the official NFL tags on the neck, the cardboard tag wit barcode, and the embroidered numbers, name pate, and the Bills logo on the back above the name plate, and nike check each side embroidered

I got a really good hook up with the numbers and name embroidered, official NFL tags and all. They get shipped from china but they are hella official. I can post pics of the Tyrod jersey I got last year week 2 so you can all see how good they are. Theyre like the "NFL Elite" jerseys but they must have a factory connect cuz their super cheap and have all the official NFL tags on the neck AND the official NFL cardboard tag with the barcodes and ****.

Ironic cuz the ones I get from China are super official. They must have stolen the printing templates cuz they got all the official NFL tags on the neck, the cardboard tag wit barcode, and the embroidered numbers, name pate, and the Bills logo on the back above the name plate, and nike check each side embroidered

The NFL probably has theirs made in China at the same factory.

To the OP:

I see what you mean about the price gouging. On a detailed analysis, I cannot see how the $200 Bills jersey differs from the $150 jersey available at Nike.com or NFLshop.com.

They are made from same material, have the same "premium features" in the same areas, come in the same sizes, etc.

The only thing I can see to distinguish the $200 jersey from the others is the blurb at the Bills website saying the only place you can buy the jersey they are selling is at the Bills store and Shopthebills.com.

So they are saying their product is unique to their site/store, but they don't tell you how or what makes it unique.

Honestly, I would buy one of the $150 jerseys from NFL.com and enjoy the $50 discount on what appears to be the same or virtually the same product. Still has the embroidered NFL crest on the neck, sewn on numbers and name, etc.

A very nice jersey for your bachelor party. Only downside: I do not see #55 available at any source other than the Bills store.

Maybe you can Watkins, Tyrod, or McCoy instead.

Thanks for the info, yeah, I was trying to decide if they are price gouging for the color rush and it's really just the $150 dollar jersey. They make it too confusing.

Im not a fan of the 49ers black jerseys. Their color scheme doesn't suit it, and I don't think ours does either.

Agreed and agreed!

Choices can be limited from China but I got a nice Tayrod Tyler jersey for cheap. I just couldn't the old Fitzgerald one any more.

To the OP:

I see what you mean about the price gouging. On a detailed analysis, I cannot see how the $200 Bills jersey differs from the $150 jersey available at Nike.com or NFLshop.com.

They are made from same material, have the same "premium features" in the same areas, come in the same sizes, etc.

The only thing I can see to distinguish the $200 jersey from the others is the blurb at the Bills website saying the only place you can buy the jersey they are selling is at the Bills store and Shopthebills.com.

So they are saying their product is unique to their site/store, but they don't tell you how or what makes it unique.

Honestly, I would buy one of the $150 jerseys from NFL.com and enjoy the $50 discount on what appears to be the same or virtually the same product. Still has the embroidered NFL crest on the neck, sewn on numbers and name, etc.

A very nice jersey for your bachelor party. Only downside: I do not see #55 available at any source other than the Bills store.

Maybe you can Watkins, Tyrod, or McCoy instead.

Thanks for the info. I ended up just ordering the Hughes one. Tyrod and McCoy kind of scare me after next year. (hopefully its unwarranted). Watkins is kind of played out at the moment, a lot of people are down on him.

As for all the China talk, I'm one of those people that just prefers to go legit. I don't judge you guys, but would prefer to buy from the sellers even if they have huge markups, it's their brand to sell imo.

Edited by What a Tuel

Thanks for the info. I ended up just ordering the Hughes one. Tyrod and McCoy kind of scare me after next year. (hopefully its unwarranted). Watkins is kind of played out at the moment, a lot of people are down on him.

As for all the China talk, I'm one of those people that just prefers to go legit. I don't judge you guys, but would prefer to buy from the sellers even if they have huge markups, it's their brand to sell imo.

When I have time on Sunday ill post the pics from my Tyrod Jersey. That **** is super official bro, It had all the official NFL Nike tags the stores trying to charge me $200 for. Embroidered everything. I respect your loyal consumerism but def take a look before you jump off that 200 cliff. I got mine for a cool $30 shipping took 2 weeks. I got it after week 1 last season, wear it every game day and other days during the week and its held up nicely, no loose seams or nothing. Im gonna get a Color rush Darby next. Was gonna get Watkins but I wanna get a player I know were gonna have for a few years. I had that same questionable attitude to gettin Tyrod but I picked him to start for us after the 2nd pre-season game and gambled on him since he gambled on himself by coming here.

Edited by Marty McFly

not all black but mostly with red white and some blue

Be aware those authentic jerseys fit like crap unless you are wearing shoulder pads. I have a Dareus jersey I never wear because it hangs like a potato sack.

time for some hulkersize

My son just got a color rush jersey at the Jets game, good quality, sewn letters and numbers. But he wanted it mainly because it's an Incognito.

Who wouldn't want an Incog jersey?

:thumbsup:

I want a Kyle Williams old Navy Blue and red side stripe jersey that everybody hates but I love em (have always liked dark colors and light colors annoy me, pastels make me want punch people)

How to differentiate between jersey models:

The Game jersey is a screen-printed replica and the lowest priced jersey.

The jersey you asked about is the Limited jersey. The embellishments are twill/embroidery... it wears well and will not be an issue in the shoulders. It looks like the Bills had a local vendor add additional players not offered in the Color Rush, so they tacked on $50 for those more customized versions.

Elite jerseys ($300) are the most authentic, same exact materials and embellishments as the ones you see on field, but they are not cut for pads so they are also wearable.

If you obtain an authentic, team-issued/game used jersey those are meant to be worn on pads and cannot be worn without the shoulder issue. These are harder to obtain (auction, etc) and work best in a frame (unless you have a full-size mannequin with pads on somewhere in your home).

Beware of Chinese knock-offs, while some are more accurate than others, they will typically be made of cheaper materials that have not met safety standards for toxins... So while the look may sometimes be similar there is an inherent risk.