Eat your heart out Odell, kid makes greatest catch ever?

You could hear people in the background saying "His knee is down!" But I don't think it was.

Those kids ought to take a page out of the New England Patriots playbook and deflate those balls so they're easier to catch!

He was kneeling when he finally caught the ball. Still a great catch. Just no touchdown. (Assuming they are playing by the usual high school rules.)

He was kneeling when he finally caught the ball. Still a great catch. Just no touchdown. (Assuming they are playing by the usual high school rules.)

Looked like when he finally had full possession of the ball his knee was off the ground, but I have no idea how that is officiated in little league football. Seems silly why all these leagues have so many different rules. Its football...there only needs to be one set of rules.

When I opened this, I thought 100% it was this play from this weekends Michigan vs Wisconsin game by Jourdan Lewis. NO disrespect to the kids clip, but this Interception in a big game that also locked the game up for Michigan was just insane.

Edited by Alphadawg7

When I opened this, I thought 100% it was this play from this weekends Michigan vs Wisconsin game by Jourdan Lewis. NO disrespect to the kids clip, but this Interception in a big game that also locked the game up for Michigan was just insane.

That was incredible...he caught it with his hand facing downward on the ball