Stephen A Smith- responds to last week's critique

dawolv

SAS can't have it both ways... you can't say the Bills have no chance... then when they win... build in an excuse for the win.

SAS said "No Chance" he did not say maybe or qualify his statements.. He said "no chance".

He should have just said... "I was amazingly wrong. Sorry Bills fans'

She said let's not forget against a 3rd string QB. Double edged sword! They have to beat Marsha to get any credit. Hey a win is a win. My Monday is awesome.. Go Oklahoma Sooners and Go Bills!!!

Belichick beats Bradyless teams every week yet his wins aren't questioned...

They were without their best player. We were without our 2 best players. I don't want to hear that whoop dee doo they had their 3rd string QB in when everyone knew it was going to be an injured backup playing either way and they still picked the Pats to win. We deserve some credit. Our defense owned them and our offense owned them for 1 half and moved the ball well enough in the 2nd to hold on. Bills won that game handily and it wasn't even as close as the score suggests

I hate Steven A Smith he helped to turn ESPN into Fox News Sports. The fact that he hates Rex makes me want to root for Rex that much more now. Kellerman is one of the best commentators out there if you can get past his smarmy demeanor and compare the two. Kellerman breaks down the Bills 4 games into a passively optimistic breakdown and states that you have to look at the 4 games as a whole. He gave numbers and information on the Bills defense and Ryan's career as a coach he didn't over pump the Bills, he simply said the defense looks to be a good unit and that the team is playing for their coach.

The more the Bills win the more it pisses off Stephen A Smith, that is a win win.

She said let's not forget against a 3rd string QB. Double edged sword! They have to beat Marsha to get any credit. Hey a win is a win. My Monday is awesome.. Go Oklahoma Sooners and Go Bills!!!

My Monday is pretty freakin' sweet, too.

post-9836-0-16079400-1475525285_thumb.jpg

SAS is a tool along with most of the people across all the sports networks. It's crazy how the Bills can't get credit for beating the number 1 ranked team. All I've heard all day is excuses and it's almost as if they're taking the Patriots loss personal.

SAS is a tool along with most of the people across all the sports networks. It's crazy how the Bills can't get credit for beating the number 1 ranked team. All I've heard all day is excuses and it's almost as if they're taking the Patriots loss personal.

Whenever that happens just ask yourself: how many people lost $$$$$ on today's game. Then you'll begin to understand why some of these people sound irrational.