Add another Whalestradomous

Sharky7337

This still hurts for me. The day he visited as a FA was one of the best days as a fan. This board was so alive.

For him to be the villain kinda sucks. But I'm glad we made the right call in cutting him.

The Dolphins are just not good. They have one good WR, no good TEs (the way Cameron is playing the last few years), no good RB, and a very erratic QB. The OL is average and injury prone. They have a few good players on defense but overall are extremely pedestrian. They haven't had good coaches in a decade and their ownership sucks.

Huh. I honestly did think if he got into a system that works for him, he'd be back to his old form. Not so much.

I'm not surprised at all. Athletes are so good at this level that when it becomes apparent you don't really care, you become obsolete pretty quickly.

Friends with a Dolphins fan and he says the entire team is a disaster

That's such sweet music to my ears.

not that I want the dolphins to succeed but they just got a new coaching staff and systems.

where was alexander?

Arizona.

The thing that's been bothering me with all the (stupid) Whaly haters is that they are very careful. They are quick to knock the Watkins pick but conveniently forget about Zach Brown on a cheap deal. They knock Lawson being hurt but forget about Kiko for Shady. They hate EJ but forget that Tyrod made 1/3 of Brian Hoyer last year. Whaley has had good and bad but let's not try to pass through our stupid agendas. Judge every decision on its own merit.

Like in most cases, the truth is somewhere closer to the middle.

Like in most cases, the truth is somewhere closer to the middle.

Exactly!!! I wish that people could try to make their point by using ALL of the information instead of just picking and choosing the parts that not-so-coincidentally push their particular agenda forward.

The Dolphins are just not good. They have one good WR, no good TEs (the way Cameron is playing the last few years), no good RB, and a very erratic QB. The OL is average and injury prone. They have a few good players on defense but overall are extremely pedestrian. They haven't had good coaches in a decade and their ownership sucks.

I don't know KTD, I read on here 2 weeks ago that they'd destroy the Bills twice. Edited by Kirby Jackson

This still hurts for me. The day he visited as a FA was one of the best days as a fan. This board was so alive.

For him to be the villain kinda sucks. But I'm glad we made the right call in cutting him.

I agree 100%, but sadly he made himself into the villian