Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to get a lot of paid vacations for failed drug tests. I also live my life in the present what happned last year means shiite. Try it sometime you might find that it will get you out of your moms basement.

What kind of intel does Schefter get at 7am?

Why would MD travel if he wasn't even planning on a pregame workout to test the hammy?

Seems premature if true

Could be an indication of the severity going forward, if the report is true he is not even going to test it before the game.

Seems to get a lot of paid vacations for failed drug tests. I also live my life in the present what happned last year means shiite. Try it sometime you might find that it will get you out of your moms basement.

Cute little comment at the end there--stick to whatever it is that you do during the day; guessing strangers' lifestyles is CLEARLY not your strength :lol:

Quick lesson in how contracts work: you get paid based on performance (past and future expectations). He made two pro bowls and got paid like the premium talent he is.

His suspension this season is a blemish. It's hardly the story of his career as you seem to want to label it.

What kind of intel does Schefter get at 7am?

Why would MD travel if he wasn't even planning on a pregame workout to test the hammy?

Seems premature if true

I'm guessing they decided to hold him back with the thinking that they can do well against Keenum and the Rams' offense without exposing Dareus to further injury.

I'm guessing they decided to hold him back with the thinking that they can do well against Keenum and the Rams' offense without exposing Dareus to further injury.

Possibly the same line of thinking the Patriots had last week with Garapolo. Our depth and offseason signings have been great, they can handle it. That said, I was really looking forward to seeing Mr. Big Stuff today!

He wants a new contract with more money.He feels that he is being disrespected.

Do you honestly believe that?