Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it won't be a shutout. Don't forget how hard those are to come by. The Bills will win cause the rams win from forcing turnovers and the Bills don't turn the ball over.

It's gonna be a bath.....a Blood Bath!

:lol::lol::lol:

a little blood lust there Estelle? hahaaaa.

Lets just hope Tyrod Shady and the rest of our playmakers survives the war :ph34r:

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills and Rams both boast good defenses. Who has the edge? 5 things to watch for, complete with prediction: https://t.co/XQqsH387Ct

Five things to watch for in Sunday’s game:

1) Battle of two stout defenses

2) The struggling Rams offense

3) How much Dareus, now, if at all?

4) Top Bills receiving options may struggle

5) A depleted Rams defensive line?

Prediction: Bills over Rams

@MylesASimmons

The Rams have cut CB Coty Sensabaugh and promoted DL Morgan Fox from the practice squad.

CuMyupmXgAIZxUk.jpg

Promoting a DL from the practice squad? Hmmm?

They are 3-1 BUT they are dead last on offense and middle of the pack in defense. Their secondary is a weakness and you can run on their front seven. It will be close but we should win this.

Tyrod > Keenum

I don't feel like their secondary is a weakness./ Maybe on the edges but definitely not the safeties.

And the front four is not going to give you much time

Big if true.

Buddy of mine who's a Rams fan is terrified of Shady in this game.

For good reason. Mark my words Our Online dominates their DLine and we smash 180 yds on the ground on them. Edited by BeefCurtns

@AdamSchefter

Bills DT Marcell Dareus, back from four-game suspension, unlikely to play today due to hamstring injury he suffered in practice, per source.

@AdamSchefter

Bills' RB LeSean McCoy, listed as questionable with a hand injury, will play today vs Rams, per source.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz