Will Dareus be back playing week 5 vs. the Rams??

Special K

Obviously his suspension ends after Sunday, but I haven't heard one word about him in weeks.

Is he out of rehab?

Is he in shape(both physically and mentally) to play?

Of course, his well being is the most important thing, but the Bills sure could use him in the middle of that Defense as soon as possible.

from the latest we heard - he never did inpatient, and has generally been around the team. How we would know his fitness and mental health, i am not sure... but i would venture the assumption is that he would play.

He can work out at OBD and do everything except practice. My guess is that he plays in week 5.

He's been at the team facility.

For non-performance enhancing First time offenders.... you are allowed to attend team meetings and workout at the facilities

For performance enhancing / rules violating offenders... you must stay away (Brady)

Obviously his suspension ends after Sunday, but I haven't heard one word about him in weeks.

Is he out of rehab?

Is he in shape(both physically and mentally) to play?

Of course, his well being is the most important thing, but the Bills sure could use him in the middle of that Defense as soon as possible.

I believe I read that Whaley said he would play, but a regular rotation because he's not ready to play full time.

from the latest we heard - he never did inpatient, and has generally been around the team. How we would know his fitness and mental health, i am not sure... but i would venture the assumption is that he would play.

he is suspended he cannot be around the team, the stadium, the field house. the players, nothing. Ask tom brady**

You are incorrect.

link? or did brady get special treatment. since on nfln week 1 of his suspension a teammate ( receiver I believe) when asked how Tom is doing said. we are not allowed contact. he cannot come to the stadium. call the coach, etc. maybe smoking spice light has nicer privileges?

link? or did brady get special treatment. since on nfln week 1 of his suspension a teammate ( receiver I believe) when asked how Tom is doing said. we are not allowed contact. he cannot come to the stadium. call the coach, etc. maybe smoking spice light has nicer privileges?

yes it does have its privileges. Weed and other substance abuse suspensions stay with team. Just can't practice or play in games. Part of new CBA. Edited by YoloinOhio

Substances of abuse violators suspended for 4 games are allowed at the facility, while PED or league rule violators are not. There's your difference between Dareus and Brady.

Yeah I was under the impression he did not do inpatient so that he could work out and go to team meetings

well, i dont know that this was the reason that he went that route (might have been a case of saying "screw that" after realizing it wasnt going to shorten the suspension)