Bills @ Pats - Week 4 Prediction

Virgil

Patriots get 17 points off Bills miscues. Play efficient , low risk offense ( I don't believe JG will play this game) and mistake free D / special teams. Tyrod can't find anything over the middle when Pats take away the boundaries. Pats 30 Bills 16

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats* 34

Bills 22

Pats* get ahead early and dominate the first three quarters. Bills start racking up the garbage time yardage and TDs to pull to 27-22. A failed 2 point conversion followed up by a failed onside kick leads to the fifth and final Pats* TD drive of the day. A time consuming and morale crushing drive where the Bills D simply cannot get off the field

Where are the points going to come from? Watkins is out, Clay is out or practically out, Tyrod has been struggling passing... so forget the passing game. Do you think NE will be sitting on McCoy?

Bills are going to need some luck tomorrow.

I agree they will need some luck, but I don't think you are giving the Bills offense enough credit. Points will be tough to come by, but this game rests on the D. If they can get a strong performance from the D they can score enough points to win. And lluck will be a factor. Edited by MDFan

After the first half 13-3 Pats, final score 38-17 Pats. Defense is on the field for almost the entire 3rd quarter.

until they win it's hard to pick the Bills.

I'll still be yelling at the TV for them to find a way though....

Go Bills!

Once again, only a few of us brave souls believed they could win

Great win, loved it, hopefully this is the beginning of the climb back to respectability in contests with the Pats.

But Rex is generally competitive against the Pats........so without Brady, and additionally Jimmy G, it should have been a business trip against a team in such dire QB straits and they handled it accordingly.

The only reason to pick against them here was "because Bills".

Zach and Lorax were great.

Tyrod was extremely effective but could have been great if he didn't airmail about 100 yards worth of passes in the middle of the game throwing the ball off his back leg. Start following thru and start hitting those small receivers chest high and we have a dangerous offense even without Sammy.

Prediction: TBD erupts in whining regardless of final score.

That said, I think we take this one; my biggest fear is not being able to see the game, vs us losing!

Pre-emptive whining about potential whining.

Fan haters gonna' hate. :lol:

Yet here I sit, still reading NNN posts about the game. A little faith never hurt, Badol. Plus fans are FANS, they don't hate, they believe... :D:beer:

And for the record, I missed the first half, but caught the second - if one finds themselves in Florence on a Sunday, Uncle Jimmy's is the spot!

Yet here I sit, still reading NNN posts about the game. A little faith never hurt, Badol. Plus fans are FANS, they don't hate, they believe... :D:beer:

And for the record, I missed the first half, but caught the second - if one finds themselves in Florence on a Sunday, Uncle Jimmy's is the spot!

The thread you speak of was started by a fan hater to fulfill your prophecy.

Didn't see much negativity other than that.

I was listening to WGR after the game and ONE caller called in to temper enthusiasm and 4 euphoric callers later some hater named Kyle called in to complain that EVERYONE was being so negative. Some people just can't be happy. :lol::lol::lol: