Steelers Eagles

Dragonborn10

Wentzlevania carved them up all day.

Check the highlights on NFL.com.

Goff better bring it when he gets his shot, Wentz is the truth.

Gotta be crying if you are the Browns! It's one thing to miss on Russell Wilson in the third, but this is on a whole different level!

Steelers secondary is terrible. Rinse and repeat. Been that way for years. I didn't see the game but I did see Steelers vs Bengals the week before and even though they won,Ben just seemed "off."

Yup. Their defense couldn't stop Eagles early on, Ben was off and that was it.

Interestingly, Steelers went to a quick pass game and were moving the ball, but Ben misconnected on a few and had some drops. Before you knew it, they were down by 20 and Eagles started teeing off.

Wentzlevania carved them up all day.

Check the highlights on NFL.com.

Goff better bring it when he gets his shot, Wentz is the truth.

You ain't lying. I really wanted to see Wentz on the Rams with them being local (for me) now. Goff does nothing for me... but at least he learned where the sun sets. Kind of.

Did anyone watch this game?

How did the Steelers get beat so badly? I have them winning that division with Cinci taking a step back.

Wentz looked awfully good. Calm, poised, game already looks to have slowed for him.

Eagles front 4 looked as good or better than 2014 bills. Ben didn't have time to read a 7 man zone. When Ben did have time he threw high.

Gotta be crying if you are the Browns! It's one thing to miss on Russell Wilson in the third, but this is on a whole different level!

Whats really bad is they paid $100,000s to develop an algorithm to tell them which rookie QBs would be good. The algorithm told them it would be Wentz. This pisses off decision makers who said it would be Goff, So they dont draft Goff, they fire the people with the algorithm and Wentz supporters and trade out of the spot. LOL DID YOU READ WHAT I JUST WROTE? YES THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE

Edited by Marty McFly

Whats really bad is they paid $100,000s to develop an algorithm to tell them which rookie QBs would be good. The algorithm told them it would be Wentz. This pisses off decision makers who said it would be Goff, So they dont draft Goff, they fire the people with the algorithm and Wentz supporters and trade out of the spot. LOL DID YOU READ WHAT I JUST WROTE? YES THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE

Weren't they bragging about the fact that they were going to let analytics do all the work and build a great team from that?

Not sure if they stuck to that plan or not, but they failed this round. On to round two...

guess the algorithm didn't account for bigger stronger prospect that played in a prosystem and won two national titles along with high character and leadership.

The Eagles D was terrific on third down.

guess we didn't need Schwartz for continuity.