Steelers Eagles

Dragonborn10

The steelers always will lay an egg like this every year, typically against a few NFC opponents. Pretty meaningless in terms of predicting how they will do.

They'll still win 10 or 11 games and make the playoffs.

i agree with this in that the loss to Phil won't impact their playoff spot. However, I think that particular performance was a bad sign. I don't think they are a Championship team. Jmo.

Weren't they bragging about the fact that they were going to let analytics do all the work and build a great team from that?

Not sure if they stuck to that plan or not, but they failed this round. On to round two...

Apparently the new team, had them fire the old scouts pushing for Wentz. The irony is the Browns losing to Wentz AND losing the starting QB in the 1st game! Oh man. **** like that makes me not complain so much about the !@#$ery at OBD

Edited by Marty McFly

Yea. Agreed.

If the Bills want to have any shot at the playoffs they need to beat Cincinnati and hope they have a down year, because I as of now I think at least 2 teams make the playoffs from the AFC North.

Cincinnati looks like they are having a down year, so we might be in luck, now the trick is to not get eliminated before week 11.

Also Wentz and Goff are gonna need 3 years to look at objectively to declare a winner. The only thing that is already clear is Wentz is paying dividends much faster.

Goff has yet to play in a regular season game, for whatever thats worth.

Cincinnati looks like they are having a down year, so we might be in luck, now the trick is to not get eliminated before week 11.

Also Wentz and Goff are gonna need 3 years to look at objectively to declare a winner. The only thing that is already clear is Wentz is paying dividends much faster.

Goff has yet to play in a regular season game, for whatever thats worth.

i think cincy is a playoff team. They played both jets and steelers on road and Denver at home. Very tough schedule this far and they were without Eifert and Burfict who will be back soon. I actually think they might be a bit better overall than Pittsburgh. Just maybe not as explosive offensively as last year.

i think cincy is a playoff team. They played both jets and steelers on road and Denver at home. Very tough schedule this far and they were without Eifert and Burfict who will be back soon. I actually think they might be a bit better overall than Pittsburgh. Just maybe not as explosive offensively as last year.

Hmmm. I think Cinci might be an 8-8 type team this year.