Jerry Hughes reportedly #2 in NFL in pressures

Rubes

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penalties are a funny thing. the 2 years seattle was in the super bowl they led the league in penalties

Yep. They held and hit late on pretty much every defensive play. The ethos was "they are not going to throw a flag every down" and you know what - they didn't. There was very definitely a strategic thought process behind it. They were smart with penalties and the risks they took.

I actually had no problem with most of our penalties on Sunday. I thought the Hughes one was unlucky the one in the back of the endzone the same drive was harsh and generally they were not the stupid, reckless penalties that cost us last year.

Couple of holding calls on Kujo late that were unnecessary but Whaley said on GR he was playing hurt by then.

HAHA.

Football, like no other sport, is about two things: mindset and hustle. Give me a less "talented" team where the players all buy into the system and give 120% on every play.

It is impossible to give more than 100% - most players just do not give 100% so you know when they really hustle.

I think it's important to hold yourself accountable. As most people know by now, I'm incredibly opinionated. If I'm wrong (and it happens a lot), I try to learn from it. I'm a process guy and, sometimes, my process is flawed.

I also don't mind poking fun at myself.

You are a good fellow, without question. Even when you are on rare occasion wrong.

:flirt:

Yes the discussion was what would be on the line for this wager, looks to be a post admitting the shame of defeat.

Just as well, Dolphins regalia looks awful. No one should suffer that

Just as well, Dolphins regalia looks awful. No one should suffer that

Seriously, and we thought the bills 2002-2008 unis were bad.

If there is one thing for certain its this..."The Bills make you wanna Shout'!"

and "The Dolphins Uni's make you wanna.....

blogger-image--1628565429.jpg

Looks like we've go the guy ranked #1 in pressers (Rex) and the guy ranked #2 in pressures (Hughes.) Not bad...

:lol::lol::lol:

Why isn't it a thing that when he makes a play, everyone in the crowd yells HUUUUUUGHES!! Like we did for Bruce. I always do it at the bar when I'm watching the game. People usually end up joining in by the end of the game. This needs to happen.

I do this as well

@PFF

Top pass-rushing grades among edge defenders through Week 4. http://ProFootballFocus.com/PlayerGrades

CuB11NWXYAA8Z-s.jpg

Make that Jerry HUGE!!!

That doesn't really surprise me--he's been phenomenal

If you are Indianapolis fan, you gotta hate seeing this.

Guy I work with is a Colts fan...before the season opener last year we made a bet. For losing, he had to purchase a Jerry Hughes Bills jersey and wear it to work on a Friday this season.

That was awesome.