Went to visit PatsPulpit today to see what they had to say..

You have to admit that thread makes no sense lol

Taking a loss absolutely makes no sense to help playoff chances. But it is a very "billsian" thing to do, when we beat tough NFC teams like Green Bay Packers (12-4 in 2014) that help our playoff chances, but lose to the Oakland Raiders (3-13 in 2014) the next game.

Anyone saying beating the Cardinals doesn't help our playoff chances is an idiot, but anyone who says the loss to Baltimore didn't hurt worse is mostly wrong outside of strength of schedule tie breakers and stuff.

Edit: where is this thread anyway? I need some entertainment haha

Edited by What a Tuel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how things go after BB and Brady retire. There was never a reason for the fans to actually support the Pats in the Past. Like I said the organization was God awful.

So you're basically admitting to all the bandwagon fans in NE. The same exact thing could be said about the Bills organization the past 16 years. The difference is Buffalo continually sells out a bigger stadium than Gillette no matter how crappy the team is.

To be fair, I guess, we only have the Sabres & Bills. Boston is a great baseball city (one of the best) and have twice as many pro sports franchises as us so not supporting the Pats for so many years is understandable.

BS. Don't sell Buffalo short. I don't care if you only had 1 team. No one support a team that missed the playoffs 16 years in a row like Bills fans. We are a different breed.

So you're basically admitting to all the bandwagon fans in NE. The same exact thing could be said about the Bills organization the past 16 years. The difference is Buffalo continually sells out a bigger stadium than Gillette no matter how crappy the team is.

Not really because we started selling out the moment Kraft bought the team. Now do we have a LOT of bandwagon fans.. Well duh! yes so do any other successful franchise.

BS. Don't sell Buffalo short. I don't care if you only had 1 team. No one support a team that missed the playoffs 16 years in a row like Bills fans. We are a different breed.

That takes dedication, and Bostonians know something about that too.. Say 86 years.... And Chicago has you beat as well with over 100 years being a Cubs fan.. Those fans got dedication..

Not really because we started selling out the moment Kraft bought the team. Now do we have a LOT of bandwagon fans.. Well duh! yes so do any other successful franchise.

Not quite. Pittsburgh, Dallas, GB to name a few successful franchises have always had loyal fans as well through thick and thin. The only team that comes close to the Pats in the bandwagon fans regard is Seattle.

My ex and three kids live in Nashua, NH and her huge extended family are all from Boston and all Pats fans. Her father agrees with me 100% about how unfaithful Pats fans are. As someone else stated, its always been a baseball/hockey area first.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Not quite. Pittsburgh, Dallas, GB to name a few successful franchises have always had loyal fans as well through thick and thin. The only team that comes close to the Pats in that regard is Seattle.

The steelers have been successful since the 70's... The Packers been Owned by GB and also always successful.. And noticed they all were premier teams to start the NFL. B(GB,Dallas,Pitt) as for fair weather fans.. Carolina comes to mind, as do the Falcons to name a couple.

Not quite. Pittsburgh, Dallas, GB to name a few successful franchises have always had loyal fans as well through thick and thin. The only team that comes close to the Pats in the bandwagon fans regard is Seattle.

My ex and three kids live in Nashua, NH and her huge extended family are all from Boston and all Pats fans. Her father agrees with me 100% about how unfaithful Pats fans are. As someone else stated, its always been a baseball/hockey area first.

Yes a Baseball town first and I will admit we are hard core Bruins fans as well.. But look how long those teams been here.. Talking over a 100 years of history for both of them and the Celtics also go way back. The Pats are the young whipper snappers lol..

Bill B., doesn't overlook anyone. It's one of the reasons he's the best ever and also why the Patriots win so many games.

Yep! you can bet the house that Belichick is very concerned about which QB of his is going to face Rex Ryan's defense. I fully expect Ryan to go all out to get pressure on whichever QB is back there.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Edelman at QB and see him throw for 300 yards against the Bills with Hogan seeing 12 targets for 110 yards and two TD's just because Bill wants to rub Ryan's nose in it.

I agree. The population base of NE is significantly larger than WNY too. The strongest fan base in the AFCE is definitely Buffalo.

That guy continually calls out NEs bandwagon fans.

PatsFanNH -- do go to all the AFCE message boards or just ours? If so which do you think is the best? And do you think Finheaven is hilarious like I do - I mean these Fish fans don't know a football from a glowstick, amirite?

I think he said he also visits an Indy board as well. Pretty sure he doesn't like Jets fans, lol....but then again, who does?

Different Pats fan here: I go to JetNation, Finheaven, and here. I read PatsFans, but never post there. I find it more fun to talk to fans of other teams, rather than just rehash the same topics with the same Pats fans over and over again.

Different Pats fan here: I go to JetNation, Finheaven, and here. I read PatsFans, but never post there. I find it more fun to talk to fans of other teams, rather than just rehash the same topics with the same Pats fans over and over again.

i only read on the other forums from time to time but never post. I have not been to JetNation, only Gang Green. maybe I will check it out but only if they lose again. more fun that way - same with the Steelers forum (can't stand Stillers fans!)

Cardinals fans are the epitome of fair weather.

When the Bills last played in AZ, the Bills fans were louder than the Cards fans.

That is true of almost any team that plays the Cardinals. It is a 9th home game for the Cowboys when they play at Arizona. I was at the last OT win Bills game and a solid 30% maybe even as much as 40% of the fans were for Buffalo.